Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blingblondie1331 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 07:13 PM
    Missing periods
    I have had my first period and it is 10 days late is that weird?
    worthbeads Posts: 538, Reputation: 45

Jan 14, 2008, 09:20 PM
    How can your first period be ten days late?
    nomatter Posts: 25, Reputation: 0

Jan 15, 2008, 12:01 AM
    Exactly! How can your 1st period be 10 days late? Yeah that is weird!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missing periods what could it be? [ 2 Answers ]

My period is late for about 3 months and my hair is falling a lot as well and I don't know what it wrong. My period has been late before but my hair have not fall as much as this time. And I have been getting a weir felling in my eyes and forehead and I'm really starting to freak out!! A lost like...

Missing periods what could it be? [ 1 Answers ]

My period is late for about 3 months and my hair is falling a lot as well and I don't know what it wrong. My period has been late before but my hair have not fall as much as this time. And I have been getting a weir felling in my eyes and forehead and I'm really starting to freak out!! A lost like...

Missing periods but negative. Pregnancy tests! [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, I am 23 and my husband and I are trying to conceive. I stopped taking my birth control pills the first of January. I had my January period, then skipped February and March. I took many home pregnancy tests and one blood test, all were negative and my doctor explained that it was normal to...

Heavy Periods, then Two periods? Emotional! [ 2 Answers ]

I have always had normal periods until now. I just turned 36 on Jan. 11, 2007. During Oct & Nov of 06 my monthly cycle was normal expect that I noticed I had heavy bleeding and more cramping. (heavy meaning soaking 1 or more tampon per hour). Dec was back to normal. Great. Well happy birthday to...

View more questions Search