Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhawan_aj Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 14, 2008, 08:04 AM
    Caravan 99
    Hi,

I have dodge caravan 99. I have starting problem in the winter time. When I am starting some time it's start but some time it show the click sound, but if you try couple times, some time it's start. I check the battery, battery is OK.

Please tell me how to figure out this problem.

Thanks
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 14, 2008, 08:08 AM
    What you are describing is usually caused by a weak battery. Or by poor connections, either of the battery cables. Check both ends of both cable to make certain they are clean and tight.
    If they are not corroded or loose, have the starter eletrical draw tested. It may be the starter is consuming too much from the battery.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dodge caravan keyless entry [ 1 Answers ]

My keyless entry would't work on my dodge caravan 2005

1997 dodge caravan [ 2 Answers ]

It is hestant when taking off from a stop sign and then again at high speedsthe service engine light is now on

Caravan stalling [ 5 Answers ]

I have a 2003 dodge caravan 3.3 v-6 it just started stalling when back from driveway coming to a stop and slow turns I have reolaced the fuel filter and put injector cleaner.but it still dose it there is no check engine lite on or codes found by cycling the key on and off 3 times any help out...

2000 Dodge caravan [ 1 Answers ]

When I hit the breaks the doors unlock and lock and the interior lights blink. Does anyone have an idea what could be causing this?

View more questions Search