Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2008, 06:13 AM
    They Want You Dead
    I was given a DVD of the film/documentary by Alex Jones called, "ENDGAME."
    What a history of the Bilderberg Group - I knew they existed but never knew the exact name.

Any thoughts? Truth or fiction (concerning this group)? Agenda of this group? If the film is correct... what do you see ahead?
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2008, 06:21 AM
    Bilderberg Group - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Alex is kind of out there. I may watch that video just out of curiosity.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 14, 2008, 06:28 AM
    What was interesting was all the people involved in this group and the ones who have been invited to their meetings - such as Hilary Clinton. I can see the agenda and history has proven some of Jones' claims. But since this has been going on for well over 50 years - what or who is there to stop the group's agenda?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Seeing The Dead [ 35 Answers ]

Hi , I'm 15 , recently been very ill for 4 weeks with bad headaches , since I've been ill I've started seeing people , weird strange people , lately I've noticed these people are dead since I saw my uncle who passed away a year ago , This also happened when I was about 7 , my parents thought I...

Need definitions for dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines [ 2 Answers ]

I need help with the definitions of dead against /dead mens shoes/ dead marines for socioloy class . Please help

Is my PC Dead? [ 1 Answers ]

We had a power outage earlier this week due to a raccoon electrocution in our city's substation. All of our home electronics are fine EXCEPT for our DELL 5100 computer tower. The monitor works, and the indicator light for internet hookup is lit. We just cannot turn on the computer. We called...

Dead outside unit [ 12 Answers ]

My outside unit has gone down. This unit is a 2.5 ton Godwin (I believe). I do have power to it so it isn't a breaker. When you stand next to it, and turn the t-stat to on (cool, auto), the unit clicks. The fan tried to turn (about 1/2 a turn and straining), and then stopped and simply hummed. ...

Seeing dead? [ 5 Answers ]

Hiya all, I'm quite new to this, I'm going through a pretty hard time at the moment, one of my Aunty's son's died at the weekend, I'm pretty close to her. I went to see her and behind her, at a glance, I saw this man standing behind her with his hand on her shoulder. When I got home I mentioned...

View more questions Search