Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kjl56 Posts: 13, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2006, 09:13 AM
    Living like girls
    Since several years ago,I have liked to live like Girls, apparently.
    But I have not done it until now.
    What do I do?
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 6, 2006, 10:05 AM
    Hello again, sweetie. You want to be one of us girls. Gosh I am so flattered. Are you wanting surgery done or something or just to look like a girl? Let me tell you first off, being a woman is a lot more than just being a pretty and emotional being. I see the men who put on a dress (and still look like a man) and I have nothing against them but what makes me angry is that they think that's all it is with women is make up and hair and apparently we flail our arms about and rotate our heads a lot. Women face things everyday that would scare the devil. As a woman be prepared to face constant disrespect, be prepared to be treated like an animal, be prepared to expect to remain strong while people tear you apart. YOu will have it just as hard being a man who wants to become a woman. Are you ready for that? I wish you much luck and happiness.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 6, 2006, 10:26 AM
    Livig like girls?
    Sorry crankie,-How my comment got to the poster and not you is a mystry to me(hit wrong key) but you are so right telling people that its not as easy as you females make it look! I'm glad God made me a man and don't have all those female problems,and I don't mean what dress to put on.:cool: :eek:

Jan 6, 2006, 10:32 AM
    Ha ha that's okay. Thatll give him a good start on his rep. You should be very proud of what god gave you. Shoot sometimes I tell myself I wish I could have been born a man but then I look at my children and I say "but not today."
    Expert

Jan 6, 2006, 10:53 AM
    I say the same thing and I'm a man HHHMMMM!:cool: :eek:
    orange Posts: 1,364, Reputation: 197
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2006, 10:56 AM
    I loved your answer too crankie, it was wonderful, but I was not able to leave you a comment. Maybe I'll try again later.
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2006, 10:58 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    I say the same thing and I'm a man HHHMMMM!:cool: :eek:
    Haha yeah I'm not looking forward to giving birth! You and my fiancé are lucky in that respect!
    Expert

Jan 6, 2006, 11:21 AM
    Orange
    So you think its easy putting up with a pregnant women and holding her hand when she is going through labor?? :cool: :rolleyes:
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2006, 12:19 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by talaniman
    So you think its easy putting up with a pregnant women and holding her hand when she is going thru labor???:cool: :rolleyes:
    By comparison, YES! :D

But seriously I do appreciate everything my fiancé does... he's a great guy. :)

Jan 6, 2006, 12:58 PM
    Women have it easier? Ack! Um have you ever given birth. Yeah you give birth to a water melon that's not only forcing its way out of your body which is not easy at all but is also trying to murder you in the process. Just keep in mind that while you are worrying about your sqeezed hand and hurt feelings your woman is also putting her life at risk just by giving birth to your children. Women have it easier. Ha ha. That's funny.
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2006, 01:01 PM
    Yeah I hope Newsflash was kidding! :rolleyes: Women have it a LOT harder. Not only do we carry the child to term and give birth to it, but then we breastfeed, and in most cases are the child's primary caregiver for several years afterwards.
    nwsflash Posts: 530, Reputation: 73

Jan 6, 2006, 01:38 PM
    Jk
    :D Sorry

I was kidding, That's why I said if guys had to give birth then we the world would have a smaller race;) because no way could guys give birth...

It sure is magic and that's why guys must always stand by there woman all the way !
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2006, 02:15 PM
    Yeah I figured you were joking. If you weren't that would be pretty sad!! :p

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What do girls like? [ 13 Answers ]

So what are some great dates you can take a girl on, besides a dinner and a movie.

Girls what you want [ 13 Answers ]

What exactly a girl looks for in a boy. I have always benn amazed by this. Any help is welcome.

Girls... [ 8 Answers ]

This is for you chicks out there! Why is that you are so taking yet not giving? My girlfriend of just over a year, and I are in abit of a long distance relationship at the moment, and just lately I haven't bin hearing from her as regularly as I normally do. Im her boyfriend and I like to know...

To the Girls [ 9 Answers ]

Sorry to be asking about something like this but I'm quite concerned. In a way I wish a guy had to tell me what he thinks but I'm addressing it to the girls. Do you use carefree, all days etc (small thin pads) everyday because of your discharge? Once again sorry for such a question! Thanks to...

Girls? [ 7 Answers ]

Hello expert... I need a girl but I don't know how to start or find one?

View more questions Search