Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    cassandrita Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 06:43 PM
    I Think my boyfriend is envaded by whatever hits him!
    Been with this guy for almost a year ( February will make it).
    He is 27 yrs at first I have thought that he suffered from some sort of mental health issues or anxiety issues... but I don't know... I picked up some signs but don't think they are still valid... It has happened twice that he has disappeared for a few days when his life seems to be too much or unbearable for him... Isolation is a form of negative coping mechanism but I tried to make him understand that I worry when he acts this way... its not far to make me worry like that... When I comment on it he says he is sorry but doesn't seem to understand why I worry... Again this weekend he does it but I caught quicker news from him by text... Here is the story: On Friday he calls me and says he is going to clinic cause he has a bad cut on his finger happened at work... Later on he contacts me and says he couldn't wait anymore at the clinic took too much time so he went to the pharmacie and bought some medication hoping that it won't get infected... The next day tried contacting him to see how his finger is doing and no where to be found...
    I leaved him texts and he didn't reply
    ( I hate writing text message but he seems to enjoy that... I prefer verbal communication easier to get my message accrossed)
    The next day I called a few times same thing no answer... until I sent him a text expressing the fact I hate the fact he always disappears or never calls back... he answered back brefly saying he is at the clinic and that his finger got infected... I simnply replied saying that the fact his finger got infected he couldn't call me back and that he could call me back when he done with the clinic...

Long story for nothing but what I am trying to say is that he gets envaded by life unforseen occurrences and forgets about people around him... its just not right but I don't know how to make it clearer?
    EIFS EXPERT Posts: 126, Reputation: 8

Jan 13, 2008, 07:00 PM
    He's probably smoking crack.

Sorry but where I'm from only crackheads disappear for two days. :eek:
    EIFS EXPERT Posts: 126, Reputation: 8

Jan 15, 2008, 06:41 AM
    What do you think he's doing? I've had employees who have disappeared for days and guess what? They were on crack. Anyone who disappears for days on end is obviously doing something. Maybe I'm jumping the gun but it really isn't too far fetch if you ask me.
    EuRa Posts: 315, Reputation: 64

Jan 15, 2008, 08:18 AM
    My ex-gf thought I suffered from the same thing. However, I was just messing around on her, and since she made up the excuse for me, it was very easy for me to mess around. I've grown up since then, but only after she dumped me and didn't give me a second chance.

I'm not saying that he is cheating, but I'd find it hard to trust a guy that disappears for days, makes excuses, doesn't call, and doesn't seem to care about your feelings.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 8 year old hits and yells at my 5 yrear old [ 4 Answers ]

I need help I am very upset I don't know how to handle that my children fight constantly I have tried putting them in different rooms keeping the with me in every room I am in but they still fight my 8 year old doesn't know how to control her feelings and when she is mad at my 5 year old she hits...

Teen daughter hits me [ 22 Answers ]

My 13-year-old daughter is as tall as me and weighs the same as me. If I say something she doesn't like (usually about food - she constantly eats and now weighs about 150lbs) she reacts violently, hitting me, kicking me and screaming abuse ("you're a fat ugly pig, you're disgusting, everyone hates...

My daughter hits me [ 9 Answers ]

Hello! I have a 14 year old daughter that is on Zoloft for her anger issues. I have seen a big improvement but there are times she gets so angry with me, she hits or bites me. During this time, she is very disrespectful, angry, mouthy, etc. After her "fit" she is always sorry and says she...

Disfavor for Bush hits rare heights [ 13 Answers ]

President Bush is a competitive guy. But this is one contest he would rather lose. With 18 months left in office, he is in the running for most unpopular president in the history of modern polling. Link: Disfavor for Bush hits rare heights - Washington Post - MSNBC.com

I want her and he hits her [ 2 Answers ]

I've become attached to a girl who has a boyfriend. We've been seeing each other going on about 3 months now. Don't call her bad for cheating until you hear her story. Her boyfriend hits her and controls her life. He takes her car that she pays for and goes where ever he likes, but she can not...

View more questions Search