Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    colbtech Posts: 748, Reputation: 66

Jan 6, 2006, 07:08 AM
    Canon L600 FAX
    Has ayone got a pdf of the user manual for this fax mnachine? OR can anyone tell me how to alter our telephone number?
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2006, 12:05 PM
    I scoured the net and could not find it. I did find a couple companies offering the manual for sale, but that's crazy.

I can say this; Canon is unusually (for such a large company) helpful over the phone. Have you tried them to ask them if there might be an archive to retrieve it - or if they could email it to you?

Even if they can't, they may be able to walk you through what you want to do.
    goatie_dave Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 2, 2006, 09:56 PM
    Flip open the auto dial covers to reveal the settings buttons

Press the button "DATA REGISTRATION" (blue writing)
    Press "SET"
    Should show "USER SETTINGS" in the display
    Press "SET"
    Will now show each menu in display, use arrows and scroll down to
    "UNIT TELEPHONE #"
    Use your keypad for the numbers
    Press "SET" once completed.

Repeat same procedure as above and now scroll to "UNIT NAME" to enter fax machine name.
    Use Arrows to enter name, Press "SET".
    That's it!

There are so many functions on this fax machine - I'm still learning myself after two years.

Good Luck :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Canon bjc 2100 big problem [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have a canon bjc 2100 printer and no matter what I do when I print nothing comes ot on the page I'm connected via a printer cable I have brand new ink in the printer and I've also uninstalled it and reinstalled the drivers and still nothing comes out on the page but the printer goes through...

Canon BJC-620 problems [ 3 Answers ]

Hello, I was wondering if anyone could help me out here. I have an old Canon BJC-620 printer... well, actually 3 of them... and all do the same thing. When I power up, it does it's little thing then beeps and the error light stays on along with the black ink light flashing and the ink light...

Canon All-In-One printers [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently had a problem with a Canon MP700. Everything worked beautifuly except the scanning function. I reinstalled the drivers exactly how the instructions asked, reinstalled the scanner and usb composite device separately, reinstalled the software, tested the printer on a different...

Canon bjc 2100 [ 1 Answers ]

Hello. I have a canon bjc 2100 usb printer. I use a mac ibook running os 9.2.1 As far as I can tell the printer itself works. But lately when I try to print I get an error message saying that "the printer is in use or an error has occurred" (the error message is m311). I think it's my printer...

View more questions Search