Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    raggablue Posts: 347, Reputation: 22

Jan 13, 2008, 03:20 PM
    Secret hindu
    I met a man who went on a spirtual journey to embrace hinduism. I was intruiged but want to know more, diet, daily rituals, things like that
    Ramamoorthy Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 25, 2008, 11:49 AM
    More important is its approach and logical explanation of Human Life rather than the other factors. You can straight away jump into action

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Santa's Secret Wish [ 3 Answers ]

On Christmas Eve, a young boy with light in his eyes Looked deep into Santa's, to Santa's surprise And said as he sat on Santa's broad knee, "I want your secret. Tell it to me." He leaned up and whispered in Santa's good ear "How do you do it, year after year?" "I want to know how, as...

The Secret [ 4 Answers ]

Has anyone read this book? I just got it as a present and not quite through the first chapter. Some of the stuff makes sense to me. What do you think?

Hindu marriage ritual [ 2 Answers ]

In hindu marriage how many times goes around the fire

The Secret [ 2 Answers ]

First of all, I'm Wham and I can't for the life of me, figure out how to use the introduction board, I'm from New Zealand, I am a Maori from Opotiki. Has anyone out there seen The Secret, and if you have what do you think

Should I keep it a secret? [ 1 Answers ]

There was this exchange student last year from Germany and he sat behind me in my English Junior class. I didn't get to know him until the last few days of school because I was too shy to interact. When I finally got to know him, he caught my heart. At that time, however, I thought it was just...

View more questions Search