Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Jan 6, 2006, 02:03 AM
    Software requirement specification
    Can some one help me in doing my project which involves a registration module and my sir is behind me to complete it in I hardly know any thing about programmin . So can someone please please please...
    Help me.:(
    LTheobald Posts: 1,051, Reputation: 127
    Ultra Member

Jan 6, 2006, 09:08 AM
    We'll be able to answer any questions you post but you'll have to give us a bit more information - e.g. what programming language you are using, what you are stuck on etc.

And please, don't post anything that will mean us writing any code for you. It's not ethical for us to do it and it wouldn't help you learn programming either.
    STRANGER_OF_UR_DREAMZ Posts: 61, Reputation: 2

Jan 7, 2006, 07:49 AM
    Srs
    Hi buddy
    I'm building a portal as part of my project work, since this is my first project I don't have much knowledge about the process. So I joined @ some place were they guide me the process. I'm building the portal using java, I was told to prepare SRS. But I didn't had any knowledge about what SRS was so I cam to this site and I gave this querry so tat you people could help me.I could have asked my guide itself but he is not in contact and I have to finish this work by the time he returns back.I just wanted 2 know what is done in SRS tatz it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hardware requirement for unigraphics software [ 1 Answers ]

Dear sir I reqiired system configuration for installing unigraphics (UG) software.

Landlord Requirement on A/C [ 17 Answers ]

Is the landlord required to provide air conditioning in a rental home?

View more questions Search