Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sunnyMI Posts: 62, Reputation: 7

Jan 13, 2008, 11:51 AM
    First visit to St. Thomas.must sees?
    My husband and I are going to St. Thomas at the end of February for 7 days. It's is our first time there, and was wondering if there are any must sees, or things to do. Any suggestions or tips are greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
    NewLifeNewMe Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Feb 3, 2009, 10:53 AM

I went there a few years back... I was beautiful but their wasn't a whole lot to do other than shop, eat and tan. Look up excursions...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My 2 year old says he sees dead people [ 20 Answers ]

Okay- Tuesday night, my 2 1/2 year old was walking around the living room and kitchen, waving at the walls here an there, and saying "hi". I thought he was just being silly, but when my husband asked him who he was waving at, he replied... "dead people". No he hasn't seen the 6th sense. A couple...

Is it ghosts in my house my 2-yr old sees? [ 3 Answers ]

I have a question regarding the house we moved into. We have only been here for 2 weeks and I have a 2 year old daughter. About a week ago we were sittin on the bed in my bedroom and i was doing my daughters hair when her line of sight focused on the door to the room and she appeared to be playing...

My friend sees dead people [ 25 Answers ]

My friend sees dead people Its true she gets all tense when she sees them like she is scared of them Is there anywhere I could go ( website) that could teach me more about this stuff? Help:D

Wedding in St Thomas [ 3 Answers ]

I want ot get married in St in JAN 2004. Around 20 25 guests with air hotl from JFk New York. What is the best locaation to get married. I want really gorgous place. I want a fairtale wedding. Ay info is great . Thanks ::)

He said he loves me and sees a furture, but needs space! [ 6 Answers ]

My ex and I have known each other for about a year. He was separated from his wife and going through a really difficult time. Around the end of November we got together-we spent christmas together with our families... and everyone saw how happy we were. We never fought once. He would always tell me...

View more questions Search