Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    draff17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 10:49 AM
    Connecting Ipod to wireless laptop
    My laptop is connected to the internet through a wired router. My laptop has built in wifi, I want to know if am able to connect my iPod touch via the laptop to access the internet.
    Please post as soon as possible. Thanks
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 14, 2008, 12:33 AM
    I think you can connect via USB

Apple - iPod touch

iPod shows a folder icon with exclamation point after disconnecting from a Windows PC

How to reset iPod

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Connecting laptop to laptop using crossover cable [ 4 Answers ]

I have recently just bought a new laptop with Windows Vista.. and I am interested in transferring my files from the old laptop that uses Windows XP onto the new laptop. I purchased a crossover cable because I figured it would be the cheapest way to transfer. I am not too sure how to go about...

Weird Wireless Issue, laptop shuts down wireless network [ 3 Answers ]

Ok, here it goes. I am in the process of fixing a buddies computer. He has a dv8000 HP. When I got it, he said that it will not connect to the internet either through wireless or cat5. I brought it home, were have a wireless network and tried to connect. I get no connection and limited or no...

Connecting laptop [ 5 Answers ]

Is it possible for me to connect my laptop to my TV using an s video lead?

Connecting my laptop to my TV [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Dell Inspiron 1501 laptop. It doesn't have any TV out ports, just several USB drives, a headphone/mic 3.5m slot, and a VGA port. My TV has an audio/video tricolour port thing (as used to connect the PS2) and several SCART ports. I've got a lot of videos on my laptop and it's making...

Connecting a laptop to PC [ 1 Answers ]

I need to tranfer files from my pc to laptop. How do you do that?

View more questions Search