Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Dzehnle5 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2008, 08:48 AM
    Where do I find a reset button for Janitrol Model GMP100-4
    My furnace is out and this has happened before... it just needed to be reset. I need help locating the reset button on Janitrol model GMP100-4, serial #9403029893... can anyone help?

Where is a reset button usually located on a furnace?
    hvac1000 Posts: 14,540, Reputation: 435
    Heating & Air Conditioning Expert

Jan 13, 2008, 12:05 PM
    I know of no reset for a Janitrol gas furnace. If there is one it might be on the high limit control. Look for a circular control as big as a quarter with wires attached.. There might be a red reset button in the center. Your furnace might not have this device. Careful. Turn off power before you hunt for the part.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Filter reset button for Honeywell Chronotherm IV plus [ 5 Answers ]

I just changed the filter in my furnace, how do I reset my thermostat to make the word "filter" stop blinking. I called the service dept. and they told me to find my users manual! I can't find it. HELP! Thanks Dakota

Why does a reset button keep popping out? [ 3 Answers ]

None of the wall outlets in the garage work unless I push in the reset button at one outlet. But it only stays pushed in for a few minutes. A refrigerator is the only thing plugged in to an outlet in the garage. What's happening?

Reset Button on Dryer [ 2 Answers ]

I purchased my dryer a little over a year ago. I problems with my electric one morning and come to find out there of a limb on a tree in the neighbor's back yard rubbing against the electirc cable running to my house. Everything else in my house is in good working order, but my dryer has not...

Outlet with reset button doesn't work [ 10 Answers ]

Hi everybody! I just found this website on the computer and I'm hoping someone can help me out... I have a situation. The reset button on one of my kitchen outlets doesn't work. By not working, neither button will pop in or out. They are just kind of "there". Now, I have several outlets that...

Reset button keeps needing to be reset [ 2 Answers ]

The reset button on our oil furnace needs to be reset every 10 to 14 days. What can be the problem? We are leaving for the holidays and I'm concerned that we could come home to frozen pipes.

View more questions Search