Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pennysue Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2006, 07:42 PM
    Sex talk
    I need someone's help, my boy friend wants me to call his cell phone and leave him a very dirty detailed message about what I would like to do to him sexually. He really likes the sexy, dirty talk. He is a truck driver and is not home much. The only problem is I can't think of anything dirty and fantisizing to say he wants the message to knock his socks of. Can anyone help me on what to say. It has to be really hot. Help I need it tonight.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 6, 2006, 12:12 AM
    Pennysue, men love it when their women talk dirty to them sometimes. My boyfriend gets turned on just by hearing my voice, guys think I have a soft sexy voice. I'm sure you have a sexy voice too, and I'm going to try to help you talk sexy to your man and do it with a touch of class.

First, relax and dim the lights. In your sexiest voice, tell him how much you miss him. Now tell him what you would be doing with him if he were in bed with you right now. Describe to what you are wearing or not wearing. Then talk to him about his body. Tell him how much it turns you on, and how you wish you were touching him. When you feel more relax and comfortable talk about your sexual fantasies to him. Believe me the words will start to come naturally to you. And don't worry, you will do fine when your on the phone with him. I wish you all the best.
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 6, 2006, 11:30 PM
    To add to it. Pennysue, you should also consider wearing a sexy lingerie or lace teddy and light some candles before you call your man. It will set you in the mood and you will feel confident when you start talking sexy to him. I was talking to the girls in my office today, and they had some really good suggestions, but it was too explicit for the board. Remember to relax, you'll do okay. I had a long hectic week, now I'm off to a fun filled weekend with my boyfriend. Have a nice weekend. :)
    blanket Posts: 14, Reputation: 0

Sep 20, 2007, 10:46 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by pennysue
    I need someones help, my boy friend wants me to call his cell phone and leave him a very dirty detailed message about what i would like to do to him sexually. He really likes the sexy, dirty talk. He is a truck driver and is not home much. The only problem is i can't think of anything dirty and fantisizing to say he wants the message to knock his socks of. can anyone help me on what to say. it has to be really hot. Help i need it tonight.
    Seriousley, go masterbate and call his phone while in progress?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I get my son to talk to me [ 25 Answers ]

Hi I am new here. I have a nineteen year old son. Just over a year ago his father and I broke up. I left him. My son and I were still seeing each other and talking but he was very angry and treated me badly most of the time but I kept trying . His dad and I both live with other people. My...

Why would she talk to me now? [ 5 Answers ]

I had the best relationship of my life with this one girl. Six months have gone by and my Ex-girlfriend of two years just contacted me through an online gaming service Xbox Live(exactly like an instant messenger). She said, "Nothing's changed. I have been thinking about you lately and was...

What to talk about [ 5 Answers ]

Hey everyone, I was wondering if you could help me with conversations. I tend to be a more shy person and when I do try to talk to people I don't know what to talk about and then I feel awkward. Im sick of being the "quiet" girl that no one knows. Please help if you can. By the way, I'm in high...

Talk to me! [ 2 Answers ]

How can I get my puppy to tell he that he needs to go potty? My scotti is 5 months old now and is pretty good about going potty outside but I think it is me that is trained, not him! I am the one trained on a schedule of taking him out. He'll just go in the house never indicating that he has to go...

View more questions Search