Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    5627daniels Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 05:36 PM
    Pregnancy and withdraw
    I'm worried that my sexual partner is pregnant, we had sex and using a condom but the condom split. I withdrew straight away without ejaculating. Have I helped at all or will I need to do anything further?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 05:57 PM
    Well pulling out is better than ejactulating inside without the condom,
    But there can still be a chance that she could have gotten pregnant from the other fluid that would have been there.

What else is there to do, wait and let her take a pregnagncy test

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

401 withdraw [ 3 Answers ]

I have been terminated from my job after 14 yrs. I am totally vested in my 401k but I have not found a job, therefore I need money to pay off some loans. Is there any way I can do this without penalty?

Withdraw 401K [ 2 Answers ]

If I quit my job, can I close my 401k and take the money and invest it myself? I have 71000 in the account and I want to start my own business, but I would like to use the 401k to pay off my house and other debts.

Addiction withdraw [ 4 Answers ]

Iam 35 and I am 1 year clean from crack... but recently someone turned me on to crystal meth.I have been snorting it everyday for about a month.How do I get off it and will the with draw be bad?

401 K withdraw [ 4 Answers ]

I am now 74 years old but I am still working. I would like to withdraw my 401K to use it for repairing my house. What steps should I be taking?

View more questions Search