Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Xenon7x7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 5, 2006, 03:03 PM
    Computer Keyboard Shortcuts
    Hello,

I would like to know where I can print a list of the shortcuts for the number keyboard, eg: alt+64 gives you @ and alt+63 gives you a? Is there somewhere that I can print out all of the short cuts, as I am currently working with a French keyboard, and need to know where all of these shortcuts are.

Thanking in advance for your assistance.

Pam
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 5, 2006, 04:58 PM
    http://www.lookuptables.com/
    Xenon7x7 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 6, 2006, 04:35 AM
    Thanks Karma

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

.exe Files Won't Run From Shortcuts [ 3 Answers ]

Hi, I'm new here and have a problem with my PC. Last night while on the internet, a small window popped up which said something like " Windows will now shutdown". In the grey box below was the message "oh no :-(". My computer then shut down & automatically restarted. I have McAfee Viruscan and...

Direct computer to computer connection via Ethernet ports [ 1 Answers ]

I should like to connect two Windows XP computers via Gigabit ethernet ports. What a software is necessary To ensure the possibility to use one of the PCs as a terminal of another With sharing HDDs ets?

No keyboard at welcome screen xp pro [ 11 Answers ]

I installed spy sweeper on an xp pro machine to remove some adware. After the removal was complete it asked to reboot my system. After the reboot I clicked on the user to login and when I hit any key (to enter password) but the keyboard not responding I tried safe mode reboot but same thing. It...

Newly built computer for sale! Powerful Computer! [ 1 Answers ]

I have a computer for sale, here are the specs: DFI Landparty NF4 SLI-DR Motherboard AMD64 X2 Dual Core 4800+ Processor 1GB of Corsair XMS Dual Channel RAM Aspire X-Cruiser Silver Case 550 Watt Antec True Power Power Supply 7800GTX 256MB DDR3 Graphics Card with SLI enabled 300GB Maxtor...

View more questions Search