Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KDillard Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 11:13 AM
    To kill a mocking bird

Ch.1-3

1. What behaviors are acceptable in the Maycomb community? What behaviors are not acceptable in the community.

2. which characters inform Sout about proper behavior? How do these characters tell her to act?

3. Describe Miss Carolines interactions with Burris Ewell. What does this suggest about Miss.Caroline? What does this suggest about the edwells?

4. Does Scout learn anything from Walter's visit? What do you think this is :(
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2008, 11:15 AM
    From your questions, this appears to be a study guide. So my question is, have you read the book yet?
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Jan 13, 2008, 03:37 PM
    Are you asking us to do your homework?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

To Kill A Mocking bird [ 1 Answers ]

In to Kill a mocking bird,Who does Mr.Avery blame for the change in the weather? Why?

To kill a mocking bird [ 1 Answers ]

How are atticus's respones to both the crowd outsid his homw and the mob at the jail similar??

Is dye in bird toys safe? How to clean bird toys? [ 8 Answers ]

I am usually the one that helps other people with their cockatiel or bird questions but this time I am the one that needs help. I have cockatiel birds and I have many bird toys that I buy from Walmart and PetsMart and the other day when cleaning my bird cage I decided to wash the toys with water...

Bird [ 4 Answers ]

Hi, I have 2 birds (budgies) and they have been really healthy. However, over the past few weeks my female bird has been wheezing and sneezing quite a bit. It's almost like she is having a tough time breathing. Oddly enough, she is still eating normally, hasn't lost weight and still has quite a bit...

To kill a mocking bird [ 0 Answers ]

I need to find a web site for the novel "to kill a mocking bird" that anables you to plot the story line onto a circle and then print it out, and I can't remember the addy for it

View more questions Search