Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    lindylee Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 11:10 AM
    1960's Movie
    I am trying to find the name of a movie - comedy with two males and one female. The two males compete with each other for her attention and one takes her to a cabin to swoon her (I think Robert goulet) and cooks a turkey in the fire place. The turkey takes off because of a rocket hidden in it.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2008, 11:42 AM
    I searched for Robert Goulet and his 1960's films and did not find the movie you are talking about. Robert Goulet - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    Robert Goulet

Hopefully someone who has a better memory can help you.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1960's and 1970's Female Vocalists [ 7 Answers ]

If you were to create a mix tape of female pop/soft rock vocalists who were mostly popular during the 1960's and 1970's, who all would you include? I can think of singers such as Joni Mitchell, Judy Collins, Buffy St. Marie, Joan Baez, Helen Reddy, Roberta Flack, and Karen Carpenter. But my...

Building toys of the 1960's [ 25 Answers ]

I was wandering if anyone remembers a construction toy called toggle blocks that was sold in the 1960's. I had some of these but cannot find a reference to them anywhere on the net. I would like to know who manufactured them. THANKS

Bathroom sink faucet 1960's [ 4 Answers ]

Trying to find fixtures for an old sink... perhaps 1960 or so... very small... the unique thing is the fixtures are mounted on the inside wall of the sink the part of the sink which is against the wall but on the inside of the sink.. not on top as you see now... anybody had any experience with...

Families in 1960's [ 4 Answers ]

What were families like in the 1960's compared to today (marriage age, divorce rate, 2 parent homes vs. single parent homes) and anything else Relevant Thanks

1960's house basement drain (s) [ 2 Answers ]

I have a 1960's (early) home with an unfinished, utility/storm basement which is 10' x 20'. I have owned the house for 8 months, and had a home inspection that did not find any problems with the plumbing. The water heater is located there as well as a furnace. There are two holes in the concrete...

View more questions Search