Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dhavu Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 08:05 AM
    I married a us citizen girl but she had affair with anerican guy
    Hi,
    I married with us citizen girl , I came here on marriage base visa. I have green card for two years. But my wife live with one american guy and they have baby too. So after 6 moth my green card is expired so what should I hove to do to extend my green card.
    biggsie Posts: 1,267, Reputation: 125
    Ultra Member

Jan 12, 2008, 08:21 AM
    I really think immigration is who you should be talking to -- don't waste time

US Immigration | Green Cards

Please rate my answer

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Married to US citizen [ 3 Answers ]

I have unusual case. Currently I am: 1. Under deportation proceeding 2. Married to US citizen 3. Have an approved I-130 4. Have sent an I-485 change of status along with I-765 (work permit) 5. Have done fingerprinting for work permit. 6. Have filed for termination of deportation...

Should I begin this affair with soul mate. We are married with children [ 33 Answers ]

I have not had an affair yet and have a soul mate that I did not marry when I was in college. We began dating in 1992 through 1994 then he went into the marine corp. We saw each other on and off until I became married. A year before my wedding I tried to contact him but could not get a hold of him....

Married and in an affair [ 14 Answers ]

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Married to an US citizen - How do I become a citizen myself [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Experts: I married a US citizen, and I want to become a US citizen myself. We both don't live in the US at the moment and are not planning on living there either. Is that possible? What do I have to do and where can I find information about this? Thanks so much! Kiesel

View more questions Search