Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Khyle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2008, 06:23 AM
    Technical writing
    Hi there! I am a newly member of this site. I was searching some technical information regarding to my work. I am a secretary of one of the jewellery co. It is my 8th month working on this co, but until now I have too much confusion in regards with my job. I would like to explore more and learn lot of skills from this field and be inspire by more people on this kind of expertise. I have too much questions and wondering especially when my boss want me to make technical writing regards my job. Most of the time, when he want something and I can't understand I prefer to search in the internet and find related topics about that. I'm not graduated in this kind of field (management) that's why it's difficult for me to know everything but as I told you, I am willing to explore and learn because I want to be more professional regarding to my work. Is there anyone can help me to elaborate the responsibilities of being the secretary and give some tips for me. Also, I would like to have some samples of the technical writing (different letters) in business matter.
    Thank you .
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 12, 2008, 12:06 PM
    (Question moved from Introductions to more appropriate topic area in order to get more exposure and hopefully, responses.)
    kmrc Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2008, 09:28 PM
    I am not sure what kind of technical writing help you need. Are you being asked to write up technical data regarding jewelry, business letters, or press releases? I may be able to provide you with some resources for this sort of work but not if your question is more specific to secretarial duties. If you are looking for help with the duties of a secretary maybe it's possible to get your question moved (again?) to the Administrative & Clerical Support topic.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Software Technical Writing [ 1 Answers ]

I want to start with Technical Writing. I want to do this as a part of my leisure activities. I want to know how to start and how technical writers are paid.

Technical- support writing [ 5 Answers ]

Technical support writing is kind of technical writing But I want to know what is mean and if there an example?

Technical writing [ 1 Answers ]

If you were writing a range of values you expect a measurement to fall in, how would you write it most accurately and concisely? Say the range is 8 to 12 dBV. "The expected value is 10 dBV ± 2 dB." "The expected value is 10 dBV ± 2 dBV." "The expected value is 10 ± 2 dBV." I think "10 ± 2...

Technical Writing [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, Can I get some suggestion on how to improve the below paragraph. Thanks, DAC We recommend creation of a spreadsheet of problems with their Resolutions to help communicate the history of problems that the

Technical writing [ 1 Answers ]

What basically a technical writing is is it necessary to have command over language to go in this professional

View more questions Search