Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    sassyT Posts: 184, Reputation: 7

Jul 18, 2008, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by maxmuscle
    OK as of this afternoon i just recieved my Diana stalder surely white kit.

i got:
    black beauty bar, sureley white lightening cream, SBF-collagen creme, fascial lotion and surely white skin toner.

like what ive been reading, these things are TINY, and looks as if ill need to be ordering more incase i run out (which seems like it wont last too long). ill post a pic next to a soda can so that everyone here can get a visual perpective on the size of these bottles, i heard they were small but i was surprised.

i just got back from a trip to baja mexico and spent a lot of time on the beach so i got pretty tan. my skin tone isnt too dark, im actually pretty pale on my upper legs and stomach (big farmers tan!) but dark arms and medium face from always being out and never wearing sun screen. i wonder how this will affect results.

reguardless, i will take some photos tonight before i start this, and try to take some everyweek during the time i use this stuff. im going to try my hardest to stay away from lots of sun exposure and i already bought some 60spf sun screen to help out when i do. hope this works. as much as ive been researching this product i never seen any good before and after photos (that look real, or not taken in bad lightening) so hopefully i can provide some good photos and results or lack of.
    Hi there.. how is the DS SW working? Good? I just ordered mine yesterday.
    CariBaybee Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2010, 09:27 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by PunkChic View Post
    Bio Claire does not sting at all. It is slowly lightening up my skin. I am only using the lotion. I put it on my face, knees, and toes.
    What about the rest of your body? Do you use it on that too?
    CinnamonComplexion Posts: 58, Reputation: 0

Apr 22, 2010, 05:51 AM

When you say that you peel, does that mean like all over your face until the skin is all off? Also, does it make your skin discolored in the process of peeling?

Apr 22, 2010, 06:04 AM
    [QUOTE=weezing;1051921]I first started to use dina stalder products 4 weeks ago. My skin is so weird because like one day my skin looks light and the next it looks really dark lol. My skin complexion is medium brown not really dark but my complexion is really darker on my face and neck and like the rest of my body is kind of lightish brown. My hands are really light and I used to like put my hand next to my face and it was just disgusting to see that my face was soooooo dark and my hand was sooo light it was just weird and I hated it! Well I used the diana stalder products 4 weeks ago and I use the kojic papaya sopa for the first 3 week night and day and boy was I in pain! I just so wanted to be lightskinned so bad and I tried to ignore the pain by listening to beyonce! It helped a little bit. I bought that big jar of the whitening cream(it was only 100$) and I used t for my whole body! Like I said I'm not that dark and my skin was turning red and that was weird. And I started to peel so much it was everywhere it was sooo nasty and like I would use lotions but once the lotion was fully obsorbed I started to peel more it was just soooooooo nasty!! So I stopped using it for like 3 days and I didn't shower either( I know that's nasty lmao) because my skin was so sore and I was still peeling. Those 3 days was hell! My skin was greysih dark and the peeled dead skin was extremely visible and like dark ugly marks were on my chest I feel dirty talking about it... QUOTE]

HELLO WEEZING,

Now I am afraid of the peeling part of it. Is it noticeable, and does it hurt to peel the skin off? I am like Sanna Lathan's complexion facially, and many regions of my body, but I plan to use this soap and cream just on the darker parts of my body (arms, back & butt). Did you use the soap on your body or just your face? And if you just used the cream on your body, did it cause you to peel? Please reply, mine is in the mail on it's way.
    so sexy Posts: 532, Reputation: 12

Apr 22, 2010, 06:12 AM
    [QUOTE=CinnamonComplexion;2324432]
    Quote Originally Posted by weezing View Post
    i first started to use dina stalder products 4 weeks ago. my skin is so weird because like one day my skin looks light and the next it looks really dark lol. my skin complexion is medium brown not really dark but my complexion is really darker on my face and neck and like the rest of my body is kinda lightish brown. my hands are realy light and i used to like put my hand next to my face and it was just disgusting to see that my face was soooooo dark and my hand was sooo light it was just weird and i hated it!! Well i used the diana stalder products 4 weeks ago and i use the kojic papaya sopa for the first 3 week night and day and boy was i in pain!! i just so wanted to be lightskinned so bad and i tried to ignore the pain by listening to beyonce! it helped a little bit. i bought that big jar of the whitening cream(it was only 100$) and i used t for my whole body! like i said im not that dark and my skin was turning red and that was weird. and i started to peel so much it was everywhere it was sooo nasty and like i would use lotions but once the lotion was fully obsorbed i started to peel more it was just soooooooo nasty!!! so i stopped using it for like 3 days and i didnt shower either( i know thats nasty lmao) because my skin was so sore and i was still peeling. those 3 days was hell!! my skin was greysih dark and the peeled dead skin was extremely visable and like dark ugly marks were on my chest i feel dirty talking about it.....QUOTE]

HELLO WEEZING,

Now I am afraid of the peeling part of it. Is it noticable, and does it hurt to peel the skin off? I am like Sanna Lathan's complexion facially, and many regions of my body, but I plan to use this soap and cream just on the darker parts of my body (arms, back & butt). Did you use the soap on your body or just your face? And if you just used the cream on your body, did it cause you to peel? Please reply, mine is in the mail on it's way.
    Yes it is quite noticeable, not very APEELING, but it works.

Apr 22, 2010, 10:20 AM
    [QUOTE=so sexy;2324442]
    Quote Originally Posted by CinnamonComplexion View Post
    Yes it is quite noticible, not very APEELING, but it works.
    How long does it peel for? The entire time you use the application? Oh Gosh! Getting nervous.

Apr 22, 2010, 02:58 PM

I peeled for about a week, I would tell people I was sunburned because that is exactly what it looks like.

Apr 23, 2010, 06:39 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by so sexy View Post
    I peeled for about a week, I would tell people I was sunburned because that is exactly what it looks like.
    Haha!! You're cute. I wish I could say that, but everyone knows my black a$$ isn't sunburning.:(

Apr 23, 2010, 07:30 AM

If you are in the right place at the right time you will. Let the sun lean on your face for a while you will, lol. But I carried moisturizer and other things around wit me that would help to take the peel look away for a while.

Apr 23, 2010, 08:45 AM
    If you are in the right place at the right time you will. Let the sun lean on your face for a while you will, lol. But i carried moisturizer and other things around wit me that would help to take the peel look away for a while.
    Ahh, I see, that's probably what I'll do. And I'm assuming under the peel, the lighter tone will reveal itself. I just can't wait to lighten these arms and especially this buttocks of mine. I really want to finally wear a bikini this summer for a change.
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Apr 23, 2010, 10:12 AM

You could also say you went for a facial, or that you're using retin a for your acne, which makes you peel
    That's if you have acne of course!

Apr 23, 2010, 12:08 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    you could also say you went for a facial, or that you're using retin a for your acne, which makes you peel
    thats if you have acne of course!
    Right! But I don't have that either :confused:. Well, I really didn't plan using on my face either way. As far as my body goes, (Arms, Buttocks) I'll just hide them.

But I may have wanted to use it on my face, at least the black soap for the smooth effect everyone says they get. But do the black soap even cause you to peel?
    fairr Posts: 285, Reputation: 6

Apr 23, 2010, 04:37 PM

I personally haven't used it,
    Likas papaya soap is very good for pealing/llightening
    However, people have reported it to be irritating and stingy for the first couple of washes, then you adapt and it's fine! :)

Apr 24, 2010, 07:04 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by fairr View Post
    i personally haven't used it,
    likas papaya soap is very good for pealing/llightening
    however, people have reported it to be irritating and stingy for the first couple of washes, then you adapt and it's fine! :)
    You know the Likas papaya soap didn't do much for me, no peeling or anything...

Apr 26, 2010, 06:16 AM
    you know the Likas papaya soap didnt do much for me, no peeling or anything..........
    The Likas Papaya soap? Whick one is that? Have you used the black soap? If so, what was your experience?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Diana Stalder Skin Whitening Products. [ 10 Answers ]

Has anyone heard of Diana Stalder Skin Whitening?? Does this really work?? Does this work on African-American skin?? I don't want to look soooo white, but I heard that this product is all natural with no hydroquinone... it's a soap with papaya and Kojic extracts and there's also a black soap with...

Has any on e used Diana Stalder products? [ 242 Answers ]

I'm wanting to purchase Diana Stalder Skin bleach and Kojic Soap. Has any one tried them and if so what are your results?

Diana stalder skin lightening [ 3 Answers ]

Can someone tell me about this melasma fading kit skin bleach treatment by diana stalder

View more questions Search