Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ceilingfanrepair Posts: 5,733, Reputation: 109
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 03:43 PM
    Why Use Ceiling Fans? Industrial & Commercial Ceiling Fans. Feedback requested
    I know the majority of the forum users here are homeowners, but we have a few professional electricians and commercial repairpersons and such, of course TK, as well as Strat, Don, and others. For one of the other sites I contribute to I recently finished writing several informative documents on industrial, commercial, agricultural, and high velocity ceiling fans. I'm very proud of them, and they might be useful to some of the parties here, so I'd like to share them:

Discussing the benefits of ceiling fans in large spaces such as commercial installations:

Industrial & Commercial Ceiling Fans - Ceiling Fans N More

Reviews and specifications of all of the popular brands of industrial/commercial ceiling fans:

Ceiling Fan Brand & Manufacturer/Design style Guides and Reviews - Ceiling Fans N More

Discussing the benefits as well as requirements of ceiling fans in agricultural installations and other harsh environments:

Agricultural Harsh Environment Ceiling Fans - Ceiling Fans N More

Explanation and review on HVLS ceiling fans, which are the really really big (10-25') ceiling fans with many many blades that are starting to become popular:

HVLS Ceiling Fans - High Volume Low Speed - Ceiling Fans N More

I would love some feedback from you guys. None of them are completed in editing, formatting, HTML, all that stuff, but I won't be submitting any updates for the contents unless yous guys have some suggestions or questions.

Thanks!

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling Fans [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Hampton Bay Ceiling Fan and the controller has burned up. How do it get a new one?

Ceiling fans [ 1 Answers ]

I have been trying to locate a company that sells 36inch ceiling fans with light kits and remotes if any body knows of such a company it would help me so much, I have been looking for weeks thank you 7555

Where can I purchase a on and off pull switch for my ceiling fan??

OK so they are not rocket science. Now I have to install one on about a 25 degree ceiling in a cabin in the mountians. Only place is on a 6x8 beam. The wiring will have to run in conduit exposed up the beam and make it over to a vertical wall for the electrical. Can't drill into the beam and...

Ceiling fans [ 3 Answers ]

I have an older fan that only has 3 wires a black, white, and blue. And coming out of my ceiling there's only a black, and white. Sooo wheres my ground wire from the ceiling? (the electrical box?) and is the blue wire from the fan my ground? Cause I could ground it to the electrical box. Please...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.