Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jrebel7 Posts: 1,255, Reputation: 251
    Ultra Member

Oct 6, 2010, 08:29 AM

"Don’t let your victories go to your head, or your failures go to your heart."
    celestialstars Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 08:23 PM
    Ummm yea
    Hmm I'm making it up lol
    Life is a struggle with ups and downs like a game u gamble leading to a destined place.
    celestialstars Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Oct 30, 2010, 08:24 PM
    Ummm yea
    Hmm I'm making it up lol
    Life is a struggle with ups and downs like a game u gamble leading to a destined place.
    Ultra Member

Nov 9, 2010, 10:28 PM

"The next time it begins to rain... lie down on your belly, nestle your chin into the grass, and get a frog's-eye view of how raindrops fall... The sight of hundreds of blades of grass bowing down and popping back up like piano keys strikes me as one of the merriest sights in the world."
    ~~~Publisher Malcohm Margolin

We miss some of the most simple pleasures in life by being in too big of a hurry or by allowing ourselves to group up, rather than growing into gratitude. ~ Princess Rebbie
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Nov 13, 2010, 06:17 AM

A true man never frets about his place in the world, but just slides into it by the gravitation of his nature, and swings there as easily as a star.
    --Edward Chapin

Some of us force ourselves into our jobs... when we should really be doing something completely different in life.
    Ultra Member

Nov 23, 2010, 12:37 PM

"Why try to fit in when you were made to stand out!!!"

Happy Thanksgiving everyone! Rebbie
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Apr 27, 2011, 12:35 PM
    "May we never look at the burning horizon and forget that it travels on into the breaking dawn; that just beyond its reach is a land waking up to conquer the new day. In the midst of the night season, may we always remember that the long night will not tarry beyond its allotted moments, but will quickly surrender itself to the golden rays of dawn."

A HistorianChick Original

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Has technology influenced our customs and ethics? [ 2 Answers ]

I'm not very clear about whether technology has changed our customs or ethics. If so, please present some examples. Thanks.

Need Quotes [ 2 Answers ]

I'm trying to make some cute christmas gifts by having shirts made from an online site, but I'm stumped on what to put on them. On mine the front will say, Because... And the back will say, I'm the Bride and That's Why I'm looking for one of the mother of the bride (my mom) thought about...

? About quotes [ 8 Answers ]

Hi , I am new to the new construction cleaning business and want to know if anyone can tell me if when the quote for a job by sq footage , is the garage included, or should be included/? Doing a job now and his quote did not add garage which is an extra 800sq ft. this doesn't seem right , that he...

View more questions Search