Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nccr Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2006, 06:06 PM
    Hey
    I have done an ept test and they both came out negative... so I'm just waiting to do another one in two weeks to see what's up..
    Chery Posts: 3,666, Reputation: 698
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 13, 2006, 06:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nccr
    i have done an ept test and they both came out negative... so im just waiting to do another one in two weeks to see whats up..
    Keep us posted dear, and I hope all goes well.

Jan 13, 2006, 08:42 PM
    Hey
    I promise I will keep you up dated OK!
    CONFUSEDBABY Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 02:33 PM
    To nccr
    Firstly to nccr - you are old enough now dear, don't be scared if you are pregnant it is a beautiful thing. I am only 24. But I am ready, you know? You just feel when that space is ready to be filled. Anyway what's been up??
    CONFUSEDBABY Posts: 8, Reputation: 1

Jan 15, 2006, 02:38 PM
    Thanks a lot for your very helpfulk sites chery!! I will tell you as soon as there are any changes with me! You are like an online mother to me thanks! I will keep you posted! :D :o :)
    bizygurl Posts: 522, Reputation: 110

Jan 15, 2006, 05:03 PM
    To nccr and confusedbaby, hi guys I know its frightning and we have all been there but I can honestly say that going to your doctor and have pregnancy ruled out as a possibility is the best thing to do here, pregnancy is only one may cause of your symptoms, you may be coming down with the flu, or have a vitamin deficiancy or it could be just symptoms brought on by stress. It could be anything.

Your better off going to your doctor anyway to get the pregnancy test rather than doing it at home because even if you are not pregnant the doctor can rule out other things while at your appointment. If you take the home test and find out that you aren't pregnant, it'll be very easy to put off going to the doctor and I think something is defenitly going on, probably nothing serious, but whenever something isn't right its good to go and get a checkup anyway, hope everything works out the way you want it too.:o
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 16, 2006, 04:55 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by CONFUSEDBABY
    thanks a lot for your very helpfulk sites chery!!! i will tell you as soon as there are any changes with me!! you are like an online mother to me thanks!!i will keep you posted!!:D :o :)
    Thanks for the compliment dear, I feel that all of you good folks are part of my new 'little family' and am comforted by the closeness. By helping others as much as I can, I also help myself as I have thought of leaving this world many times, and am glad that you all helped me change my mind.

Love and best wishes to all, You all made a difference to me! Chery

Jan 16, 2006, 05:06 PM
    Chery your such a wonderful person, Look at what all you are going through right now and you stilll have time to help others, and that's such an admirable thing in a person. Your like a big sister to me and I'm sure the other gals feel the same. You rock! Chicky! Wuv ya:)
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 16, 2006, 05:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bizygurl
    Chery your such a wonderful person, Look at what all you are going through right now and you stilll have time to help others, and thats such an admirable thing in a person. Your like a big sister to me and im sure the other gals feel the same. You rock! Chicky! wuv ya:)
    I actually felt that hug! So I'm sending one right back at you!
    Love, Chery

Jan 16, 2006, 06:30 PM
    Hi
    Well just reporting to all that I am feeling much better till this I have not felt any type of symptoms that I am pregnant I feel fine.however I am still going to take another pregnancy test just to make sure that I am fine with out a baby. To confusedbaby if I were 24 then yes sweet heart I am ready for a baby but I just started college and I need to finish college in order to give my baby a better future. I want to have a baby when I know I am able to give it all that it needs. Make my baby feel proud of his/her mother. I hope to god that everything is fine and that I am not pregnant and know that this is a lesson I will never forget. And don't worry I will go get a check up with the doctors. Well talk to you guys soon...
    roxpate Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 16, 2006, 07:58 PM
    Hi!
    Hi! It sounds like a possibility.My nose was always stopped up when I was pregnant.I also had the same type of bleeding even after I was pregnant.(the first month) and veins ,in my breast,a brighter blue color.My advice is to go to you`re doctor and get a blood test so you`ll know for sure.The last time I was pregnant,on the first time I was to go to the doctor for confirmation,I couldn`t wait!I had to know! I did four tests and the first 2 tested positive and the second 2 tested negative.Also,I believe the doctors can confirm the pregnancy ,more quickly, with a blood test.It sounds like you may not be very excited about this and I have been in your shoes. Just remember,if you are,even if the circumstances are not very good,Jesus knows this child and a child could never be a mistake but a wonderful surprise!It`s a honor! That God of the Universe,is letting me,trusting me,to take care of HIS children!I`m just in awe ,to me that is simply amazing! In Christ,RoxPate. P.S. Lean on him and he`ll hold you up.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 17, 2006, 07:17 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by nccr
    well just reporting to all that i am feeling much better till this i have not felt any type of symptoms that i am pregnant i feel fine.however i am still going to take another pregnancy test just to make sure that i am fine with out a baby. to confusedbaby if i were 24 then yes sweet heart i am ready for a baby but i jsut started college and i need to finish college in order to give my baby a better future. i want to have a baby when i know i am able to give it all that it needs. make my baby feel proud of his/her mother. i hope to god that everything is fine and that iam not pregnant and know that this is a lesson i will never forget. and dont worry i will go get a check up with the doctors. well talk to you guys soon...
    Dear, I wish you lots of luck, no matter what the outcome. Remember that we are here for you and please keep us posted. No matter what your choice for your future, we to not judge in any way - do what is best for you - it's your life.

P.S. Please be more careful from now on, I think you've learned that much already...

roxpate Posts: 11, Reputation: 2

Jan 17, 2006, 11:51 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    Dear, I wish you lots of luck, no matter what the outcome. Remember that we are here for you and please keep us posted. No matter what your choice for your future, we to not judge in any way - do what is best for you - it's your life.

P.S. Please be more careful from now on, I think you've learned that much already...

Chery,thanks for helping me and I just wanted to tell you ,you give great advise.I don`t know what you`re going through but you sound like you can make it.Good luck and God Bless! RoxPate
    Myth Posts: 897, Reputation: 147

Jan 18, 2006, 10:11 PM
    nccr,
    Out of curiosity does your boyfriend clip his fingernails? Sometimes men can scratch the insides of us with them and cause bleeding. I found this out the hard way. The bleeding doesn't stop as it would normally would on the out skin and because of the moisture and how we tend to move our soft tissue there we can bleed a lot heavier than we would elsewhere. Many of us should remember this if we've have given birth vaginally. I know this is kind of a graphic question but one that seems to have been over looked in this thread.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 19, 2006, 07:14 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Myth
    nccr,
    out of curiosity does your bf clip his fingernails? sometimes men can scratch the insides of us with them and cause bleeding. I found this out the hard way. The bleeding doesn't stop as it would normally would on the out skin and because of the moisture and how we tend to move our soft tissue there we can bleed alot heavier than we would elsewhere. Many of us should remember this if we've have given birth vaginally. I know this is kinda a graphic question but one that seems to have been over looked in this thread.
    Already rated you for today, so have to laud you this way.

This is also not a dumb, but a great addition to solutions for some minor problems, and they too can cause infections as the area is moist and bacteria love warm moisture to thrive in. We women have to go through a lot, even little things like this to understand and face the reality that we really do need to take care of the only body we'll ever have in this life, and must take it serious!

Did you also know, that older women, post-menopause, that still have sex (yes, you young things, it's a possible, and we do still enjoy it), that without the estrogen, there is a possibility of getting dry lining, just like dry skin on the outside of the body, and thank goodness there is a cream that your OB/GYN doc can prescribe. It's sort of a moisturizer to be used daily to prevent 'burning, dry, itching, and even bleeding. So now we've learned two new things today. We are never too old to learn, thank goodness.

Another thing young ladies should prevent, is douching daily - as this breaks down the mucous lining and leaves you open for more infections - so read the labels, and listen to your doctors - and ask the right questions!

Gone, But Not Forgotten

Jan 19, 2006, 02:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by roxpate
    Chery,thanks for helping me and I just wanted to tell you ,you give great advise.I don`t know what you`re going through but you sound like you can make it.Good luck and God Bless!! RoxPate
    Thanks for the compliment dear. I'm as fine as I can be with my little problems and am a survivor from way back. Will not let anything beat me - already had too much of that and am still here. I just enjoy helping others so that their lives are a little easier. All the best. Chery

Keep on 'chirping' it will reach some ears and help.

Jan 31, 2006, 07:51 PM
    hey you guys its me nccr again! I just want to let you guys know what has happened to me these past few weeks. Well my period did not come =0( however, I did 2 mpre pregnancy test and both came out negative but I still feel that I need to go take a bleed test just make sure that I'm fine. My older sister told me that I had stressed too much about and the worest of all one of my friends died last week so I have been feeling terrible. So as you can see my period stopped and it was all because of my stress and depression because my friend died. So I might go tomorrow or next week to go get my bleed test just make sure and totally get my mind straight that I am not pregnant. But hey I feel OK I know things will get much better and I know that God has been with me all this time and He knows best so ill keep you guys posted OK thanks...

Feb 1, 2006, 04:51 AM
    nccr, Im so sorry to hear about your friend. And your right the eason for your period stopping couldd be because of the emotional trauma over the loss of your friend. Matter of f act I'm almost poitive that's what it is, but still like you said, go to your doctor and get a blood test to make sure. You don't want the added stress of thinking your pregnant on top of everything that's going on right now. At least put your mind at ease.
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 1, 2006, 06:54 AM
    Dear nccr, also sorry to hear about your friend, but this should give you another incentive to see your doctor and make sure that you take good care of yourself - as life is short - sometimes too short. This is your only body - take care of it. The world is not always fair, but we have to make due with what we have and stress is the last thing anyone needs. Take care, and please keep us posted!
    Lola Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2006, 09:19 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Chery
    I agree with crankiebabie about the cold - it could even be more of an allergy from the sound of it. You could also take a Home Pregnancy Test. But when in doubt, always see your doctor.

Just in case you feel any other symptoms in the future, check out the following sites - but these should not take the place of a doctor's visit.

Good Luck, and keep us posted.

Check out the following sites, they will help you thru this a little more to reassure if you are.
    http://www.mayoclinic.com/health/sym...gnancy/PR00102 scroll down and even get answers on flying while pregnant, exercise, dangers, etc.
    http://www.epigee.org/pregnancy/symptoms.html
    www.askdramy.com The U.K. online doctor.you can post on a forum, or 'ask the Dr. Amy' with a click. The FAQ Tab on the homepage is also a good place to click and has a lot of good subject matter. P.S. Most of the articles are printable in PDF format.

Hi Chery and every one else, thanks for listing the web-site Baby Med.
    I found it VERY informative. Ladies, check it out and keep trying...
    Baby dust to all of you.:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Could I be pregnant? [ 10 Answers ]

Is it possible to be pregnant even with my period so irregular? My last period was January 2006, and I didn't have my period in Feb, and March, but I believe I conceived sometime in April. But I have been having all the symptoms, cramping, nausea, vomiting, my friends tell me my stomach is getting...

Could I be pregnant [ 7 Answers ]

Hi my name is Marilyn and I am 20yrs old I would like to know if I could be pregnant my fiancé and I are trying to have a baby after a misscarrige with twins we tried Monday may 8th and next day I woke up feeling sore and a bit crampy he called a fertelity clinic and the lady said that there was a...

Can I be Pregnant? [ 9 Answers ]

I have 2 questions... I have taken a home pregnancy test and have come up negative. I am approximately 2 weeks late for my menstrual cycle. Could I be pregnant and they tests just not detecting the pregnancy hormone? Also, if I am not pregnant and I have just missed this month's period, can I still...

Pregnant? [ 7 Answers ]

Hi I'm 22 and on feb 24 I had a reg period but in mar I came on early da 22 and it was barely any bleeding and it was light pink I used a panty liner the whole time now April I didn't come on until the 21st the same thing extra light and only for two days.I took 4 hpt's and all said negative do...

View more questions Search