Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bearvsjoel Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 10:20 AM
    Is my PO lying?
    Well when I went to court I took a pretrial and I asked my attorney if it was possible for a transfer and he said yea no problem and then I asked my PO about a transfer and she said that it is impossible for a mistominor pretrial to get a transfer is that true or is she just being lazy and doesn't want to do the paper work for a transfer cause I am just about willing to do anything to get this transfer
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 10:51 AM
    The PO is indeed lying and lazy. You can get your probation transferred. Look at the sticky posted at the beginning of the subject and this will give you some excellent information on just how to get your probation transferred.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he lying or not? [ 5 Answers ]

Recently, my boyfriend and I have been having problems... It all started because of his enemies who claim that he's only pretending to be rich, that he owes a lot of money to a lot of people and that he has hasn't returned the things he borrowed. We had a discussion about this issue in the...

Would she be lying to me? [ 4 Answers ]

Hey all! Question for you guys, here's the situation, I'll try to keep it short: My girlfriend maybe a couple months ago made me think that she wasn't honest with me, I didn't want to pick on her with my own insecurities, so I left it alone, never even mentioned it to her. It was because I asked...

I think she is lying [ 11 Answers ]

Hello I just wanted to ask a question about one of my friends that has been on my mind for the past couple of days. So here is the situation I have this friends who says like every other month that she is pregnant but she always has a miscarrige or an abortion . So about 2days ago she called me and...

Lying [ 1 Answers ]

Hello: If you lie to a grand jury and the FBI, and you obstruct a criminal investigation, it's OK and you should be pardoned - if you're a right winger. I don't know. I thought the right wingers were the law and order party. If I lied to a grand jury, I don't think anybody would think it's...

Lying [ 1 Answers ]

I have a very bad problam with lying to my husband about every thing even the little stuff like what I had to eat for lunch and stuff like that, this problam is leading my marriage into the ground I need help CAN YOU HELP ME PLEASE

View more questions Search