Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    coolbrezzeb Posts: 74, Reputation: 1
    -

Jan 10, 2008, 10:22 PM
    Relationship cheating
    Its something my woman does that makes me want to question her.and that is when the two of us have our little fight or disagreement about something we tend to not talk to each other for a week and in some cases even more then that.but what striked me is the fact that every time she call me after not seeing each other for a little while she's on her period.the thought that come to my mind is have she been screwing somebody since we haven't been talking or seeing each other and then wait to her period to com so I want notice a difference and how she make love to me or any other differences. Now sometime after we haven't talked in a while I tell her daughter to have her call me and she does.this may sound crazy but is this a possible sign of cheating and if so what do I do about it and how to catch her in the act??
    simoneaugie Posts: 2,490, Reputation: 438
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 10:41 PM
    Do you track her periods? Are they "on time?"

Actually, a woman who refuses to speak to her partner for as long as a week after they have a disagreement probably isn't someone you want to have a long relationship with. If you were living together and had kids, you'd have to talk. Adults talk and work out differences. Adults agree that sometimes they will disagree. The focus should be on problem-solving.
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 10:51 PM
    Maybe she just gets moodier before the period begins? That could explain her not feeling like talking? Actually not talking is another issue... seems childish.

I sense some jealousy in your question... and certainly some trust issues. Figure out what your arguments stem from, as well as the reasons for jealousy and lack of trust. Is it something she is doing, or is it within you based on your past?
    skyprincess Posts: 25, Reputation: 3

Jan 10, 2008, 10:54 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by coolbrezzeb
    Its something my woman does that makes me want to question her.and that is when the two of us have our little fight or disagreement about something we tend to not talk to each other for a week and in some cases even more then that.but what striked me is the fact that everytime she call me after not seeing each other for a little while she's on her period.the thought that come to my mind is have she been screwing somebody since we havent been talking or seeing each other and then wait to her period to com so i want notice a difference and how she make love to me or any other differences. Now sometime after we havent talked in a while i tell her daughter to have her call me and she does.this may sound crazy but is this a possible sign of cheating and if so what do i do about it and how to catch her in the act???
    Uh, I can't understand what you're trying to say.
    Maybe try to speak in clear sentences, please?
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 06:38 AM
    That's one of the first things you get to know about your female, is when her time of the month is, and how she acts when its her time. If that's all your worried about then, pay more attention to her, and learn to communicate better. How old are you?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Is he cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

I think I'm starting to get obsessed in finding a way to get my husband's phone so I can go through his mails. I know is not right to get into his personal stuff but I can't resist the urge anymore. At night he keeps it under the pillow or bed, stays in his pocket all the time whenever he is in the...

Cheating on your ex, then cheating on your current boyfriend with your ex. [ 17 Answers ]

Quite the dilemma you would say. I'm actually not feeling anything morrally wrong about it, but that's wrong. I would like to say that I'm confused about my actions and how this all happened. Over the summer my xbf went away for the summer for 2months. As for the Long Distance Relationship -...

In long distance relationship boyfrien'father of child cheating? [ 4 Answers ]

I want this from different point of views... When I was pregnant the father was with someone else and they got engaged and giot her pregnant but she got an abortion as he cheated on her... couple of months after we have got back together and are currently living apart as he moves up in December...

Is it really cheating? [ 6 Answers ]

Me and my husband are going through a hard time right now.. He doesn't want to spend time with me anymore.. He rather hang out with his friends are do other stuff without me. Things that we use to do together doesn't happen any more even if its just a ride to the store. I have a few guy friends who...

Cheating once off [ 5 Answers ]

Im in a long distance relationship and recently in a nightclub I hooked up with a guy. No sex no touchy feely just hooked up. It was completely un expected and I didn't even no the guys name. Problem is I have a boyfriend back at home. I don't think I should tell him because it was a silly mistake...

View more questions Search