Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Q1212 Posts: 46, Reputation: 4

Jan 10, 2008, 08:52 PM
    Condoms haha
    OK. I have a couple little questions about condoms. Where are some places where you shouldn't keep them? Like I know don't put them in your wallet because sitting on it could make them brittle and stuff and break easier. Is it OK if I have some in a box in my truck? I had them in there during the summer and my truck has gotten hot and stuff I'm scared if I use them they won't work. Which ones are the best to use? Also I won a 30 pack off Facebook and they came in a bubble wrapped envelope. Durex. Should I use them? I really don't feel like getting anyone pregnant anytime soon. Lol. Thanks
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2008, 09:09 PM
    Normally I would one, not use the ones that are real old, not leave them in a hot car, not in your wallet, you have them at home, and carry one
    (or how many you need for the eventing) in your pocket. If you are doing a overnight trip in a suitcase in your trunk. And the ladies should not always expect the guys to carry them and to buy good brands, ladies if active should have them at their homes also.

Condoms And Contraception - Safety And Storage Of Condoms
    Choux Posts: 3,047, Reputation: 376
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 09:23 PM
    Put a box of condoms on the table next to the door by which you leave your abode. Pick up your keys and a condom as you leave the house-put the condom in your pocket. When you come home, drop your keys and the condom on the table... when you go out, pick up the keys and the condom. ;)
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 10:26 PM
    A friend of mine in high school worked at a "convenient" store that sold condoms... He told about his prank of using a needle to poke tiny holes in an entire case (not just one box) before selling them...

I have a feeling at least a few people owe their lives to that guy?

I'd be careful about where you get the merchandise.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Jan 10, 2008, 10:56 PM
    I carry one in my purse at all times. My husband carries one in the cargo part of his pants. We also keep a box in the sock drawer at home (we have roommates so we don't want to make it awkward for them) and I'm also on birth control. Don't go poking around unless you find out if she's on birth control!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 11, 2008, 11:32 AM
    I love being married and wife being on the pill. I don't need condoms and don't have to worry about STD's..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

HELp me find the name of this movie... its killing me haha [ 5 Answers ]

OK so its from the 80s its about this little boy who wakes up from sleeping in his bed and sees a lot of creatures in his room that talk to him... then at some part he's flying on his bed... then another part he is flying on a blimp looking thing with a basket attached... sorta like a hot air...

It's one of those internet things.. haha [ 5 Answers ]

Hello Everyone, First I like to start by saying this is a site is a great tool and I've been using and helping people out since it first came up. But this time I have a small problem. A year and a half ago I met this beautiful girl online with MSN. We talked for a year while I...

Now This Is Funny... the Chili Cook Off... haha [ 2 Answers ]

If you can read this whole story without laughing then there's no hope > for you. I was crying by the end. Note: Please take time to read this > slowly. If you pay attention to the first two judges, the reaction of > the third judge is even better. For those of you who have lived in >...

View more questions Search