Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janet2099 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 08:42 PM
    A dream!
    I had a dream last night about this guy I like in real life. In the dream I was at his house
    And I was at the table and he served me a piece of toast.

In real life I had a misunderstanding with this guy. I was thinking about trying to work things out with him by trying to contact him someway. I was wondering if this dream is trying to tell me something..
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 08:48 PM
    The dream is telling you that you want to "break bread" with the guy or make peace perhaps. He served you in the dream, so what is it that you want him to do? Being at his house would suggest entering into his world.

Let me know what you think of my thoughts...
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 07:35 AM
    Maybe you were dreaming about him simply because you're infatuated with him in your daily life? I normall find that what I think about during the day, I dream about at night.

Or, as oneguyinOH said, it could be you want to "enter his world." (I like that phrase, oneguy! )
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 11, 2008, 08:30 AM
    It may be a warning not to expect much from him, a piece of toast would piss me off, without the bacon and eggs.
    janet2099 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 07:59 PM
    Thank you very much oneguy . I like your phrase I want enter his world... VERy GOod

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What does my dream mean? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know if this is the right topic or not, but I'm wondering about a dream. I had a dream last night that every time I looked at my arm I could see my veins VERY clearly, but they were really red, not blue.There was also a lump under my skin that looked like a big clove of garlic on the...

A dream! [ 1 Answers ]

I had a crush on someone which I have not seen in a couple of months. At the time he was dating someone he had gone back and forth with. I had dream that I was talking to his mom and she told me that he broke up with his girlfriend but not to tell him that she told me.What does this mean. Did he...

Another Dream. [ 2 Answers ]

~ In my dream, "Lyndsay Lohan" and I came across a public pool party (in New york City maybe?) and she had her suit under her clothes but I didn't have mine. So I went into a hotel thinking maybe they had one in my size in their lost and found, the guy there was no help so I somehow figured out...

Need help with a Dream. [ 11 Answers ]

Sorry I forgot to mention that I posted two dreams within one post.. I do keep a dream log, and I only write down dreams that I think need interepting, these are the main two I really do need some help on.. No one else has been able to give me any insight on either of the two and what...

View more questions Search