Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    vks64 Posts: 59, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 08:24 PM
    Learning Technical Analysis and interpreting charts of stocks
    Sir,
    I am a investor in shares and do frequent trading. For the purpose of success in short term investments and day trades I was told that one has to learn Technical Analysis and gain expertise to interprete various charts relating to price, volume etc. behaviour of stocks and indices.
    Can Anyone help on this?
    Please prvide me link(site) details where such help may be obtained freely?
    dennishar Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2008, 11:14 PM
    You may visit me Traders' Info Webpage for some TA subjects which I had posted.

PBTemplate

Hope it do HELP.
    trresyvt Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 20, 2008, 03:35 PM
    I brought 100 shares of a common stock 1 year ago at $40 per share, I just sold the shares for $44 during the year and received four quarterly dividend check for $40 each. The share is excepted to fall about $38 over the next year. How can I calculate the investors realized percentage holding period?

Taking a class in marketing and this is so confusing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sign Industry Wind Load Charts, Sign Section Modulus Charts [ 0 Answers ]

Recently I've been designing commercial electrical signs. Signs of the type that are on tall poles, or the big pylons and monuments you see in shopping centers, roadsides, etc. lit by neon and/or fluorescent lighting. In order to properly choose the size of poles, and the depth and diameters of...

URGENT: interpreting gravimetric analysis experiments [ 5 Answers ]

I have this experiment, but I haven't done it yet. It's a gravimetric analysis one where we want to determine the percentage of calcium in a calcium diet supplement tablet. The procedure goes as follows: 1. Weight one Caltrate tablet accurately into a clean 100ml conical flask 2. Add 50.0mL of...

Interpreting Financial Statements [ 1 Answers ]

I just seen to not understand what to do in the question. Can someone help me?:confused: The year 2000 was not particularly pleasant year for the managers of Xeros Corp, or its shareholders. The company's stock price had already fallen in the previous year from 60 dollars per share to 30...

View more questions Search