Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    13sldr Posts: 237, Reputation: 17

Jan 10, 2008, 07:50 PM
    Song off baby boy
    I would like to find the song that is at the beging of the movie baby boy
    Neelie Posts: 512, Reputation: 39

Jan 11, 2008, 02:30 PM
    Hi, I haven't seen the film , but I've checked out the Soundtrack on IMDb/soundtracks, maybe you would recognise it from there:)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I need to find the artist of the song "baby fall" [ 1 Answers ]

I need the artist of the song "Baby Fall"All I know is that some of it goes like this... Just lose it all, every time, every fear, every worry every tear,I'm right hear, baby fall. HELP me find the artist of this song!! please!

I'm having a baby and my dog already thinks she's my baby! [ 2 Answers ]

Hi! I'm new to this board and I just wanted to ask a questions. I have two dogs. An 8 month old St. Bernard female named Moose and a 1 & 1/2 yeard old Samyoed male name Buckie. I just recently found out I was pregnant and have started to get really worried. Buckie is VERY attached to Moose but...

Baby strange illness. Whole body of baby get harden [ 9 Answers ]

My brother's baby boy 4 months old got a strange illness. He had blood tested, brain scanning, lung checking etc. Everything is normal. But the baby boy got an unpreditable "body harden" illness. That is when it happens, the whole body of the baby get stiff and he can not move, can not cry... We...

Lose of 1 baby boy & 2 baby girls [ 4 Answers ]

I have meet a lady on myspace and she has lost 3 kids a little boy and a set of twin girls the boy was about 2 years ago he only lived a couple of hours and the twins one lived 3 days and the other only an hour. What can I do to help her through this time? I just feel so sorry for her. Two years...

View more questions Search