Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    meanstreet Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 04:37 PM
    90's short cartoon about a vampire and his nightmares cartoon
    I remember a short time toon I used to watch on the early 90's and now I forgot the name.
    It was about a vampire that did something and he ends up dead. But all that it was only a nightmare! When he dies in his dream, he wakes up and then goes back to sleep, closing his cofin.
    The toon must be very short in time. Maybe under two minutes.

I really want to know the name of it and find some pictures. Please, please help me. Or even guide me where and how to find it
    lolajoy Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Aug 28, 2009, 10:35 AM

It wouldn't happen to be mina and the count by any chance?
    Mina and the Count - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
    straydog Posts: 898, Reputation: 210
    Movie Expert

Dec 2, 2009, 09:01 AM
    Sounds like,.

Ernest the Vampire
    a.k.a.Ernest Le Vampire

------------

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cartoon 80's or 90's [ 17 Answers ]

There was a cartoon that I watched growing up. I don't remember if it was on the weekends. It had a raccoon as one of the main characters I think. It was about him and his group of friends. I think at the beginning of every cartoon they would meet in some kind of box car or diner or something. I...

80-90's cartoon [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I'm new here can anyone help me, its been driving me and my friends crazy!! We are trying to remember the name of a kids cartoon it involved some kids going to sleep each episode and waking up in a dream world where their dog could talk, we remember 1 of the episodes because the king of the...

90's UK? Cartoon ID [ 1 Answers ]

Hi Again. I have another question I have always wanted answered, when I was younger, about 8-10 or so (25 now) I used to watch this cartoon on the children's channel ( don't know if this was a UK only channel) The cartoon was about a strange collection of dinosaur type creatures, they had if I...

The name of a 90's Cartoon [ 3 Answers ]

Hi I am looking for the name of a cartoon that I used to watch when I was a kid. The cartoon was very similar to the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles but they didn't wear masks and there looked more like dinosaurs or lizards. They did a similar job to the turtles though. I think there were like 4...

View more questions Search