Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Kia Posts: 272, Reputation: 13

Jan 10, 2008, 01:52 PM
    Club/party atmosphere
    Just a question for guys: Why would a man ( between ages 20-30)approach a woman in a club, start talking to her & then walk away without asking for her number?(Assuming all hygiene is in tact; and he wasn't so far away that he couldn't tell what she looked like.. lol)

Why approach in the first place? What is the thought process that makes this happen?
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Jan 10, 2008, 02:28 PM
    Did not like the sound of her voice, thought she was a airhead, thought she was a nerd, did not feel any click. Guess he was more interested in the inside than the outside. Or perhaps he saw his wife walk in
    oneguyinohio Posts: 1,302, Reputation: 196
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 02:43 PM
    Might have lost his nerve, playing it cool and will wait for another time so as not to be too forward, was only killing time, was waiting for you to ask for his number? Maybe he was new at the game?

Why ask why? Why didn't you ask for his number??
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 12, 2008, 09:46 AM
    He saw something better, or changed his mind for whatever reason.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Earth's Atmosphere [ 11 Answers ]

Could deforestation on a massive scale effect the oxygen content of the earths atmosphere?

Atmosphere [ 1 Answers ]

Is the atmosphere one part of the geosphere

Babysitters club or the baby-sitter's club? [ 1 Answers ]

I say the movie Babysitters Club made in 1995. Then I saw there was a movie called The Baby-sitters club made in 1995. One has a different actress but I havvent seen it. I only saw the one without THE and the hyphen. Doe anyone know the difference?

Why upper atmosphere is very cold [ 2 Answers ]

Without having an atmposhere, I guess, our earth might have been as hot as moon's surface in the day time (above 100C) and as cold as the same at night. My question is why up in the atmosphere, especially in the cloud level (for example cirrus clouds consists of ice crystals) the air is very cold...

Changes in the Earth's atmosphere [ 1 Answers ]

What are some possible effects of climate change resulting from a warmer earth? What are the major harmful effects of ozone depletion on each of the following: Human health Crop yields Forest productivity

View more questions Search