Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Marleyboybob Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jan 4, 2006, 02:14 PM
    Can Somewon Teach Me A Card Trick?
    :confused: Hi I'm sorry to waste your time but I've just bought a packet of cards and I thought I know I'll go to help desk to find out some card tricks!! So if you don't mind could somwon teach me a trick or recommend a website that would! Thank you.:cool:
    BarrelRacinGrl Posts: 31, Reputation: 3

Mar 26, 2007, 12:03 AM
    Hmm I've got one for you, in fact I'll post it on here soon. Keep your eyes peeled for "Royalty" post. Hope that helps :)
    mastermagican Posts: 66, Reputation: 2

May 12, 2007, 08:33 PM
    Go to Learn Free Magic Tricks - We Update Our Website Daily!
    jasonbts Posts: 19, Reputation: 3

May 18, 2007, 04:21 PM
    1) Free Card Tricks Coin Tricks And Free Card Sleights is a great magic source 2) Also, most quality bookstores carry a small (but usefull) magic selection. It's mostly near the section for poker. 3) Search everywhere for a stripper deck (dont worry its not inapropriate). It is an amazing (and inexpensive) deck of trick cards with a simple secret but massive effects. Don't worry, the secret is not easily discovered without the instructions
    scab Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jun 6, 2007, 10:33 AM
    OK get the cards and make 4 rows of 4 and tell the opponent to think of one but not touch the card than take that row and make sure there face down in your hand and then put the rest underneath the pile in your hand forget about the big deck and the make another row of 4 by 4 but keep the same deck you had beforand do it so there card will be on the top row them tell them to point to the row but don't touch it then you will no tnhere card so tell wich one it is :) :p :o
    princessmomo11 Posts: 7, Reputation: 2

Jun 10, 2007, 09:09 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Marleyboybob
    :confused: Hi i'm sorry to waste your time but i've just bought a packet of cards and i thought I know i'll go to help desk to find out some card tricks!!! So if you don't mind could somwon teach me a trick or reccomend a website that would! Thank you.:cool:
    Well. Really only magic person can really do magic.
    me124 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 03:11 PM
    Easy Card Tricks for Kids of All Ages Go to this site, it has a ton of card tricks, 25 pages!! :)
    me124 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jul 1, 2007, 03:12 PM
    !!
    aying Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 22, 2007, 01:38 AM
    How can I get cheats of stick arena?
    morosso Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 11, 2008, 02:12 AM
    :)
    Laurensuxx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 30, 2011, 02:07 PM
    Here's one for you! :)
    Step 1:
    Turn the bottom card over before you start the trick.
    Step 2:
    Fan out the deck and let a spectator choose a card (not showing them the turned over bottom card)
    Step 3:
    As the spectator is looking at the chosen card, casually turn the pack over so the bottom card that was turned over is on the top. (this will seem like you have done nothing to the deck and it's completely normal)
    Step 4:
    Slide in the chosen card anywhere, not showing that the cards are the other way around.
    Step 5:
    Say to the spectator you will find the chosen card behind your back, put the cards behind your back and turn over the bottom card that you turned over earlier so it is the same way as the rest of the deck. And simply say your done and bring the cards back to the front.
    Step 6:
    Fan out the cards, face down or face up, which ever you prefer, and the chosen card will be facing the opposite way to the rest of the deck. Take it out, give it to the spectator and let them see that it is their card :)

That's it!
    Hope this helped :D

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Fantasy/horror movie with trick ending [ 3 Answers ]

I'm trying to figure out what the title of a movie is that I saw in the 80's on a cable station. All I saw was the ending, and it involved a boy waking up from a terrible nightmare (which apparently was the whole movie). He goes to his kitchen and maybe chats with someone. He returns to his...

How do you teach your young children about sex? [ 5 Answers ]

My 5 year old son has been masturbating ever since I can remember, but after he turned 2, he learned not to do it in public, although I know he has continued to do it fairly regularly on his own. He started learning this year in school the different parts of the body, including sexual organs. He...

Trick Drain Leak [ 5 Answers ]

I'm looking for some assurance from any plumbing veterans out there. I am in the process of remodeling a house that has an occasional leak from the 2nd floor shower. According to the former residents, the leak doesn't occur so long as nobody is in the shower, but as soon as someone stands in...

Should I teach? [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I was wondering if you could advise me concerning my current education situation. I'm a sophomore tunring into a junior at Rowan University and I was pursuing a major in English and certification to be a teacher. I wanted to be a high school or middle school English/Literature teacher, but I...

View more questions Search