Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    prettyinpink88 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 02:27 AM
    1 missed pill
    HELP PLEASE

I started the pill about 2 months ago, and this week I was due for my 7 days off, but I'm going on a romantic weekend away so didn't dare risk it so continued the pill (so I wouldn't bleed) I foolishly only decided this the day after I stopped, so basically on Sunday I had one day without the pill, my friends have missed it in the past and been fine, however yesterday I started bleeding, I'm petrified now that I'm going to be on at the weekend, please help me, as I only missed one!

Also I have really bad stomach cramps, I thought these were supposed to ease when you went on the pill?
    NowWhat Posts: 1,634, Reputation: 264
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 07:19 AM
    I am not an expert on the pill. I can't really take it because it causes me to bleed. No matter what brand I have taken.

I can share this story with you - it probably won't make you feel better.

When I was planning my wedding - I discovered that I was going to be on my period during the honeymoon. Not fun! So, I went to my doctor to see if there was anything they could give me to stop it. The only thing they could give me was the pill and told me to hope for the best.
    So, I took it and after the wedding I started spotting. Not a lot, just enough to mess up my plans. I spotted through the entire honeymoon. When we got back, I stopped the pill and got a full blown period.

The point of the story? I am not sure! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Missed pill [ 1 Answers ]

I missed a pill for 7 days or longer. We had unprotected sex for days. I started spotting 6 days early. Could I have ovualted and got pregnant? My period started today and it is very light colored red and it is usually painfull and a moderate flow.

I missed a pill. [ 1 Answers ]

I am 24 years old, and I have been on Orthotricylcin (spelling?) Lo for 8 years. I recently went to the Gyno and because of my severe migraines that I was getting she changed my prescription to something called Loestrogen. I started the pill on Sunday August 12th after my period was over. That...

Missed period after pill [ 1 Answers ]

I had unprotected sex in the middle of November and assumed that I was pregnant and took the morning after pill the next day. I saw some sort of bleeding which was different from my usual periods because it started light and ended heavy it came a week after taking the pill. I did not see my period...

Missed pill [ 1 Answers ]

If you miss a day of your birth control pill, and have sex later that day, will you automatically become pregnant If your boyfriend ejaculates in you? And if so, will taking 2 pills the next morning prevent you from becoming pregnant? Also, If you douche right after sex, does that increase...

Missed a pill... Now I'm spotting [ 9 Answers ]

I am very worried. This is my 3rd month on the pill (ortho tri-cyclen lo). I have never had spotting before, and I always take my pill at the same time every morning. However for the past week and a half I didn't take the pill at exactly the same time every morning, but I would at least in the same...

View more questions Search