Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nymphetamine Posts: 900, Reputation: 109

Jan 4, 2006, 08:58 AM
    Duck Butt. Quack quack.
    I am just full of questions today. I have been excercising and My butt has firmed up but unfortuantly I still have duck Hiney. People stare at my butt all the time and make lewd sexual comments and I don't like the sort of losers it attracts. I have to wear pants that are baggy so they don't look and my step mom complains when I wear stuff like that. How can I get a tiny little celebrity butt very soon? Any suggestions would be helpful please and thank you.
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 4, 2006, 09:03 AM
    Hey, as long as you cannot set a glass of water on it while you're standing up, then I'm sure it's fine :p

The tough thing about butt's are that they're solid muscle... so working it out might make it bigger... or even more pronounced!

I think your idea of wearing clothing that compliments your body is the right way to go.
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Jan 4, 2006, 09:11 AM
    Keep working out, crankiebabie! I have been there and discovered that exercise helps get rid of the duck! What kind of excercises are you doing?

Jan 4, 2006, 09:12 AM
    Im using that gazelle thingy and I do squats and push ups and crunches. That sort of thing.
    mrs.pennell Posts: 132, Reputation: 21

Jan 4, 2006, 09:16 AM
    Cool! Have you thought about something like walking (or jogging)? I found that's what really worked for my butt! And what is a gazelle thingy? Is that one of those things you put your legs in and kind of cross country ski, sortof?

Jan 4, 2006, 09:58 AM
    Sort of. You know that annoying blonde guy with the pony tail named Tony little? Yeah he advertises it. It makes your legs go forwards and backwards. That's what firmed my butt up. If I could just get rid of the duck tail I have going that would be great. I don't exactly live in a neighborhood that I wish to jog or walk alone in right now.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Duck eggs [ 4 Answers ]

One duck egg in our yard is alive. My family does not want to keep it but wants to take care of it until it is ready to live on its own.What to ducks eat?:confused:

Limp Duck [ 1 Answers ]

A woman brought a very limp duck into a veterinary surgeon. As she lay her pet on the table, the vet pulled out his stethoscope and listened to the bird's chest. After a moment or two, the vet shook his head sadly and said, "I'm so sorry, your Duck, Cuddles, has passed away." The distressed...

Car - must hide rust temporarily (but not with duck tape!) [ 2 Answers ]

THANK YOU for all the replies about my car, and the rust, that I wish to hide. I was disappointed as I thought that someone might give me some idea on how I could hide the rust using a less expensive technique. I DO understand that cutting the rust off, putting on new metal and repainting is...

Workin' my butt off... yet it's still there! [ 5 Answers ]

Here's a bit of background... I am 36 years old, have two children, 6 and 3. I had my thyroid checked about 2 years ago and unfortunately (or fortunatley, I guess) I can't blame my weight on that as I did not have any thyroid issues at the time. My mother does have an underactive thyroid, by the...

View more questions Search