Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    starfirefly Posts: 397, Reputation: 33

Jan 10, 2008, 01:43 AM
    Card game cribbage?
    OK you know that last hole in on the crib board the one just before the win hole... well I was told that if you get stuck in there you can't peg into the win hole... it that true... (did all that even make sense lol)
    svatnsdal Posts: 183, Reputation: 20
    -

Apr 11, 2008, 02:53 PM
    What do you mean, stuck in there? Most cribbage players make sure rules are agreed to before the game. There are some different ones. With winning, some players say you have to peg into the last hole exactly. Meaning, if you are in the third hole before it, and score say 15, you count in and back out. You would want to score... three to win. Is this what you're meaning?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to play the card game mhing [ 2 Answers ]

My daughter and I came across my dads old card game called mhing. Its dated mid 1960's. We have the score sheets and the cards but that's it. Can anyone help?

Card Game RISK? [ 7 Answers ]

Has anyone ever heard of the card game RISK? I don't think that's the real name but my friends keep convincing me that it is but then why can't I find how to play it ? Well if anyone knows how to play it please let me know I'm supposed to play tonight and I don't want to show up not knowing how to...

How to play card game [ 6 Answers ]

Anybody will give me a link or tell me how to play card games , I am a newbie Cheers

My game won't play normally even though I undated my ProSavage DDR video card driver [ 2 Answers ]

I am a complete computer idiot, but I love to play Sims on the PC. I installed Sims to a few years ago, but have never been able to play it normally. It is very slow, takes long time to load, and sometimes freezes, but not often. My friend said to download an update for my video card driver or...

View more questions Search