Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    eyoung2100 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 09:07 PM
    Kenmore front load washer not spinning fast on final rinse
    I just replaced a brocken shock on one side of the drum and thought it was my only problem. Everything seems to work okay except the drum doesn't kick into the fast spin during the final rinse. This is a 7 or 8 year old Kenmore 417.29052991 model and I cannot find a manual for assistance. Is there a reset button or breaker to switch, or possibly something with the motor?
    KISS Posts: 12,510, Reputation: 839
    Uber Member

Jan 9, 2008, 09:29 PM
    Parts diagram likely at www3.sears.com.
    steelerdee Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2008, 07:55 AM
    I don't have an answer, but the same problem. I haven't replaced any thing but have the same symptom. I have also had this washer for 7 to 8 years. I just started researching the issue. In the guide it said unbalanced load can cause this. This would make sense why you replaced your broken shock. It also said if the drain is not draining or draining to slow it can cause this. If you have learned anything since, please let me know.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Kenmore Front Load Washer #417.41042000 won't spin, does drain [ 9 Answers ]

Hi, When I bought my machine, the previous owner offered the following description: It is about 2.5 years old. We had some problems with it spinning the proper speed after moving it. The repair people told us it was due to using too much soap or being imbalanced. Had it repaired a couple...

Kenmore Front Load Washer Model 417.41042000 - No Motor Movement [ 1 Answers ]

I found a troubleshooting guide inside the cabinet that says, "...set timer to the start of the Regular wash cycle and pull the know out. If the motor does not rotate, check for a poor connection in the timer line switch or door lock switch. If good, and motor does not run go to step 3". ...

View more questions Search