Ask
    lizzza123 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 06:23 PM
    Probation transfer
    How do I go about transferring a Michigan probation to peonix Arizona
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 9, 2008, 06:29 PM
    Check some of the Similar Questions at the bottom of this page...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Transfer of probation [ 16 Answers ]

How long will it take to transfer my probation from Michigan to dallas Texas I was put on probation for 12 months on a larceny in building charge that was knock down to a entry without permission charge. The department of correction or my "probation officer" requested that I do 90 days in jail if I...

Transfer Probation [ 1 Answers ]

I have had my probation transferred from Wichita, KS to Tulsa, OK because I had a good job lined out for me. I am on probation for a year because of a DUI and a Battery case (not felony). Is it possible to get it transferred back to Wichita, Ks if things are not working out here like I was...

Can I transfer my probation? [ 1 Answers ]

I want to know if I can transfer my probation to another state if I'm on informal probation?

Probation transfer from AZ to CA [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: My brother has unsupervised probation in Mohave County AZ and he would like to have it transferred to San Diego County. He will be moving out here and living with me. How do we go about making this happen? And how long does it usually take?

Probation transfer [ 2 Answers ]

My wife and I received probation.We had to accept a plea agreement and 2 felony 4's.All allegations of dangerous crimes against children have been lifted.Our 3 children live in Maryland with a relative.This relative doesn't want us to get our children back.We lost our infant son in March 1999.We...

View more questions Search