Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    madmad Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 04:28 PM
    Hair dye stripping, is my hair going to fall out?
    hey everyone:), just YET another question about stripping dye from hair...
    just wondering, is it really that bad?? because there's such mixed comments on the topic!
    ive heard of the wonders...and the disasters!

hairs black, wanna go brown
    with maybe a few highlights... but thats not really the point,
    main question to ask...
    ----am i gonna go bald??----
    cos that wud NOT be a good thing to happen to me age fifteen !
    any advice is welcome :)
    my rents' are willin to dosh out the cash for this, black hairs a bit too dark for me.
    thannks!x
    PrettyLady Posts: 2,765, Reputation: 332
    -

Jan 9, 2008, 06:21 PM
    Keep in mind that any kind of chemical process will cause some level of damage to the hair. Since you're going to get your hair professional done, you'll be okay. The stylist may be able to achieve your desired hair color without damaging your hair.
    madmad Posts: 42, Reputation: 1

Jan 11, 2008, 03:29 PM
    Thanks, with that in mind I took a trip to the hairdresser...
    For all those in the same boat as me... she gave me redken cleansing shampoo to use for a month and said to then come back and she'll strip it, she said its in 'fairly good' condition which I didn't really appreciate haha but its good news anyway!x

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hair stripping! [ 7 Answers ]

hi there, I've just made an even more huge mistake than before. I have been dying my hair for years, and about a year and a half ago I dyed my hair 'chocolate brown'. This then came out as black and has been the same since. I never knew what to do with it before, so just kept putting the same...

Stripping out hair color [ 3 Answers ]

I want to get back to my natural color. Has anyone used "one and only colorfix'?

Hair stripping [ 1 Answers ]

I have recently bleached my hair blonde and I want to strip my hair of ALL color and maintain my normal hair color for good... I want it professinally done so it doesn't get messed up and I was wandering about how much does that cost?

Stripping hair [ 1 Answers ]

Hey I really don't know what to do, my hair is naturally blonde but I think it will be a dark mousy blonde by now as I am only young and hair gets darker but I dyed my hair 3 months ago reddish brown with blonde flashes, I then dyed it brown with red flashes and now its just brown. However I...

Stripping hair [ 1 Answers ]

Few months ago I dyed my hair dark brown with a semi perminat hair colour, then a week ago I dyed under my fringe with a dark red, that is semi perminant as well, is there any home remidides to use to completely strip that out your hair, I herd lemon juice works but how often do I have to use it or...

View more questions Search