Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    douapuncte Posts: 31, Reputation: -6

Jan 9, 2008, 02:33 PM
    I need to find first person adventure games.
    I really need to find first person adventure games,I don't like those "click to go here,click to go there" games.I would really appreciate if someone,anyone can please tell me where to find a first person adventure game.
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2008, 12:01 PM
    Resident evil. If your looking for first person shooter then I suggest you go with ghost recon, call of duty 4 etc.
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 12:13 PM
    Oblivion maybe

Jan 10, 2008, 12:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by thematrix12
    resident evil. if your looking for first person shooter then i suggest you go with ghost recon, call of duty 4 etc.
    Thanks but I completed Call of Duty Modern Warfare almost two months ago,something new,anything?Not only shooters,adventure,fantasy,anything!

Quote Originally Posted by albear
    oblivion maybe
    I completed Oblivion,Shivering Ills two times,and all secondary quests.That was September 2007.Today is January 2008.Thanks anyway for your opinion.
    NeedKarma Posts: 10,635, Reputation: 1706
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2008, 12:45 PM
    Take a step back in time and check out Psychonauts - it's amazing! It looks like it's for kids but it's not. Twisted humour and great gameplay.
    Trailer: YouTube - The Psychonauts Trailer

Jan 10, 2008, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by NeedKarma
    Take a step back in time and check out Psychonauts - it's amazing! It looks like it's for kids but it's not. Twisted humour and great gameplay.
    Trailer: YouTube - The Psychonauts Trailer
    I like modern games with good grafic and all.Fantasy stories,or something like S.T.A.L.K.E.R.:Shadow of Cenobil(also completed).Thanks!
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Jan 10, 2008, 02:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by douapuncte
    I completed Oblivion,Shivering Ills two times,and all secondary quests.That was september 2007.Today is january 2008.Thanks anyway for your opinion.
    Really? thanks for the update, I was sure that new year party I went to meant something now I'm sure,
    I meant eldar scrolls, but hey doesn't matter, anyhoo F.E.A.R, gears of war, halo 3, any tomb raiders,

Oh by the way, today is January 10th 2008, to be more precise

Jan 13, 2008, 04:33 PM
    Thanks but I'll keep looking for the tipe that I like.Sorry for being rood,my bad!
    xXunkown_heroXx Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 23, 2008, 01:31 PM
    If your looking to beat resident evil 4 go online and get some cheats to help you with your game or call your local gamestop or ebgames and ask them about the different levels and how too pass them they will surely help you out :cool:

Jan 24, 2008, 05:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by xXunkown_heroXx
    if ur looking to beat resident evil 4 go online and get some :cool:
    Thanks but that wasn't the question.I am loking for FIRST PERSON ADVENTURE/FANASY GAMES.I do not play resident evil 4 because it hasn't got mouse control of the target ant that's whay I consider it crapy.No ofense,please!
    ineedhelpfast Posts: 101, Reputation: 7

Feb 1, 2008, 07:49 PM
    Assasisns creed is a good game and if you want fantasy or whatever mass effect is also really good

Feb 1, 2008, 07:56 PM
    You my friend ,are a god sent angel.Thank you!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Need to find person [ 5 Answers ]

I am trying to locate a person by the name of "Sandy R Wildfang" This person is Male and is located somewhere in Manitoba. Can anyone please help me. I have been unable to locate & I need to do a reference check, so the sooner I locate the better. Thanks!

Trying to find adventure film late 80's I think [ 1 Answers ]

I've been trying to remember this film I seen when I was a kid which was about 2 boys who were on a school trip, they took off and went on a raft I think to a little island where there meet a convict maybe two. And they have to try and escape from them. That's all I remember. Can anyone help?

Need to find one person who is celebrity. [ 4 Answers ]

Who has any idea how to find one person who is.. celebrity? He's unfortunate. And I love him. I know, I understand what a silly I am, but.. if you have any idea, please just say it.

Does anyone have suggestions on how to find this person? [ 3 Answers ]

I am looking for ancestors of this person. She went by Eleonore Schlund born 04-03-1939. Not sure of the year of birth. She had a child male born 1954-55 and a female born 05-17-1956. The daughter was adopted and moved to the United States at birth or shortly afterwards. She was given to DeForest...

View more questions Search