Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    toija1972 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 01:57 PM
    Does anyone know how to get a grant for a high school student.
    I would like to send my daughter and perhaps my son to a private christian school. If there are grants out there for high school students to get, then I would definitely like to take advantage of that for both of my high school students.
    Toija1972
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 9, 2008, 02:00 PM
    Are you in the US or abroad?

Have you discussed this with the Finance Department of the Christian school you would like your children to attend?
    carrieinmarlow Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jul 16, 2008, 07:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by toija1972
    I would like to send my daughter and perhaps my son to a private christian school. If there are grants out there for high school students to get, then I would definately like to take advantage of that for both of my high school students.
    Toija1972
    My son went to a private catholic school- most private schools have their own grants and scholarships- ask to make an appointment to speak to the principal or headmaster...

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

School grant to go back to school [ 3 Answers ]

I am a single 48 yr old lady and I don't have mean to just go back to school but I work as a nursing asst but would like to know how to go back to school is there any grants that will help me do so?

High School Website (Current and Past Student) [ 6 Answers ]

Where could I find a Website maker for (Current and Past Student) In which they could upload their own pictures, enter their name, and anything they wanted to say? Forum, Blogs, and so on. I wanted to make a High School website.

Financial Aid for high school student summer studies abroad [ 1 Answers ]

My daughter has been accepted into a program (People to People Student Ambassador Program). She will be going to France, Italy, and Spain this summer (2008). The cost for the program is 6,000 which I cannot afford. Is there financial aid or grants for international studies abroad for high school...

Sewer system project thingy (high school student needs some info!) [ 1 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: OK, I'm a high school student and I'm am confused on where the sewer systems go. I need too find out if I flush a fish down a toilet in the city (so a city sewer system I think) where would it go? And if I flushed a fish down the toilet out in the...

View more questions Search