Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jmrussomba Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 10:39 AM
    Billing a patient if auto insurance did not pay the medical claim in full
    Can a health care provider bill a patient for any balance after the motor vehicle insurance has not paid in full.
    brown_eyes_3546 Posts: 103, Reputation: 5

Jan 9, 2008, 10:40 AM
    Yes hey can and they will. I'm dealing with that too.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jan 10, 2008, 03:14 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by jmrussomba
    Can a health care provider bill a patient for any balance after the motor vehicle insurance has not paid in full.
    Yes. They can and often do -

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trouble getting insurance claim paid for routine medical procedure [ 25 Answers ]

I have a bit of a problem, due to family history (1 cousin had colon cancer and my father died from it), I was sent to have a colonoscopy at 45 by my primary care physician. That was 3 weeks ago and the insurance company which is a PPO by the way not an HMO has refused payment, not just once but...

Medical billing [ 3 Answers ]

I was convicted of a theft by deception felony 3 years ago. I am currently in school for medical billing and coding, I just want to know if I should even bother going. Would I be able to find a job with this felony on my record?

Auto insurance and medical payback [ 1 Answers ]

I hope I am posting in the correct area. Anyway my wife was in an accident a year ago the at fault partys insurance claimed responsibility, we did not have med pays on our insurance so we used our health insurance we have never indicated to our health insurance that this was an auto accident. Why...

Auto Insurance Claim [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I have a question regarding a fender bender I was in, more so the claim. I was found not at fault by the other party’s insurance company and they are paying for the repair to my 2007 VW Jetta. But what concerns me is my vehicle is only three months old and now has a history of an...

View more questions Search