Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    ZaZzz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 09:24 AM
    Foreighn Film Movie.possibly russian.
    Back when I was about 12 I lived in Sacramento California, and I was watching the I-Channel one night or the International channel, in the past month this movie just somehow came back to me all the way 6 years later and I really want to see it again, like REALLY fricken bad. It had some kind of russian language I'm pretty positive it was russian but I can't be for sure 100 percent positive, with english subtitles. There were these two guys I remember one was dirty blonde from what I remember, it was in post soviet russia I believe, as a scene I remember one guy was in the bedroom of an old tenement having sex with the prostitute on the ground butt naked and all the while she just sits there with her head phones on playing music with her headphones, chewing gum I believe. Then the other guy is in the kitchen or living room at a table snorting coke with an old lady, maybe his grandma or mama not sure... In the end the most prolific thing I remember was there was a gun battle and a woman got shot some guy with glasses girlfriend. He got very angry and started coming after the 2 guys and they somehow end up in a graveyard/cemetery firing back and forth between each other bullets hitting the tombstones and what not... Im pretty sure that one of the guys died or maybe both if I recall... they were like bros or something real close, I remember one of them crying before he died... And also I would like to state it is not the movie "Brats", or "The brother" as I went and got that movie after looking at movie reviews for like 2 hours and it turned out to not be the movie I remembered but from reviews sounded quite familiar and I was tricked... ITZ REALLY BUGGIN ME LIKE INSANLEY PLEASE HELP!! I GOT TO JUSS SEE IT TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM OR ITS Going to BUGG ME FOR LIKE EVER!!

P.S. It didn't look as cheezy as brat or brother, it looked more modern like 1999 ish... as the year that I saw it on the International Channel was roughly between 1997-2000

Thanks so much for anyone who helps me get this off my mind it's a pain in the azz... :mad:
    ZaZzz Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 10, 2008, 01:44 PM
    Com' on Any'body... I really would enjoy to s33 this movie ag!N!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What movie is this? Old (possibly japanese) cartoon about robot with a TV [ 1 Answers ]

As a kid I remember watching some weird cartoon about a blue robot with a screen in his stomach that could make things come to life from it. It was accompanied by a couple people and they went on some type of quest. I think it was a japanese movie. For some reason I remember having to cover my eyes...

Japanese animation film possibly from the 80's [ 2 Answers ]

I am searching for an anime film I watched in the late eighties. I know very little about it other than it revolved around a young girl whose family was turned into brick people by a mysterious man in a cloak wielding a wand. Not sure about the wand. The was another person, an antagonist, named...

Strange Animated Film possibly from late 70s-80s [ 1 Answers ]

Ive been trying to remember the name of this animated movie I used to watch when I was a kid. It was very strange. It was about a group of animals who lived in the woods in a small village and a fat man who Im guessing was a evil tyrannical king lived in a dark pointy sharp castle. He would send...

Obscure 80/90's children's movie- Possibly anime [ 2 Answers ]

I have been looking for this animated movie for years and I think it has an anime look... If anyone could help with a name it would be appreciated :) Plot: The world is in this post apocalyptic state where no one can breathe the air. People are riding around on these spaceship looking machines,...

Children's movie help// possibly 90s(?) [ 3 Answers ]

Hey =] I'd REALLY like help with a movie that I'm absolutely craving. I can pick out some little details from it.. Hmm, it's about these 3 animals, 1 girl and two boys and they live in a forest with their familys. And they go to this school taught by a badger(?) who has rheumatism and a...

View more questions Search