Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jennyrandall Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 08:13 AM
    Brown discharge and stomach ache
    I have had stomach ache for about 3 weeks now, very low in my pelvis. I am on the pill and have experienced a brown- pink discharge. I am very worried, as I am feeling sick and very lathargic. I use the pill as a form of contraception, and last month I continued to take my pill through so I would miss my period because I was going away for the weekend. However, all of the symptoms started before I did this. I was very worried that I might be pregnant, but I took a test yesterday and it was negative. Could anyone offer any advice?
    heidithedoula Posts: 6, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2008, 03:02 PM
    This could be breakthrough bleeding from taking the pill continuously. Why don't you stop taking the pills, see if you get a regular 'period' and if that makes you feel better. I do think in general that if you are worried that something is wrong with you that the worry itself is likely to make you sick. It is better just to check with a doctor, and get rid of the source of anxiety.
    carega Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Oct 12, 2011, 04:38 AM
    I have not had my period for five month bt nw brown stuff coming out and am worried?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pain in lower stomach and brown discharge [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, my name is virginia, I am 41 years old.I have 5 childrenthe oldest being 23 and the youngest being 5. This past month I started my period and it went for 5 days and stopped for 2 days than started again and had real bad pain in my lower stomach. I could sit down and feel the pressure pushing on...

Stomach ache [ 4 Answers ]

I have a horible stomach ache right now and am really gassy :p and I was wondering if there's anythinbg that helps. Thanks!

Stomach ache [ 2 Answers ]

I have had pelvic pain for about a week with a late period. I am not sexualy active so there for there is not possibilities of being pregnant! What is wrong with me?

Bloated, stomach ache, sore breast... pregnant? [ 2 Answers ]

I feel bloated, I get sick to my stomach every time I smell something... only ONE of my breast are sore... Am I pregnant?? Im sooooooooooooooo scared... How soon can you tell when your pregnant or not? How soon do the signs start to show?

View more questions Search