Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    headache Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Jan 9, 2008, 08:07 AM
    Thinking of moving from St paul to san diego
    I'm thinking it might be best to fly there and ship my stuff to myself. I wouldn't be taking much. I'd be leaving all furniture excenpt maybe an end table or something. I'd buy a bed and couch when I get there. Does anyone know the best cheap way to pull this off? I'd just be shipping some clothes, my computer, some pots and pans probably, and a couple hundred dvds.
    moveman Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 29, 2008, 08:00 PM
    Moving company would be a minimum of $1500.00. Self move with small truck. Contact getasam.com, similar to PODS but run by a moving company.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

San diego ca Thanksgiving vacation [ 1 Answers ]

I want to rent a house or condo, the dates can be easily changed, but around Nov 20 to 26th. I want to have a full kitchen and dining area to host Thanksgiving dinner for from 6 to 12 adults. The number of bedrooms isn't critical as guests can stay in hotels, or with us if the place were to...

I need to find an attorney in Northern San Diego County [ 2 Answers ]

I live in northern San Diego County and need to find an attorney to talk to about this a lawsuit against me, and filing one against my insurance company, maybe even the hospital. Please help they are already threating my wages .yes, I have been served

Animal Rights and San Diego Zoo [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, Everyone, How are you? I usually do not like to visit zoos because not all of them treat animals in the right way. However, I have heard many good things about San Diego Zoo, but would like to verify that either with a respectable Web site or with an animal rights activist before I visit the...

View more questions Search