Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    CaptainRich Posts: 4,492, Reputation: 537
    Cars & Trucks Expert

Jan 9, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Great music. Great story, too
    I like the music tremendously!
    And the pictures tell the fantastic story well.
    We Didn't Start The Fire
    Make certain your speakers are turned up.
    life1973happened Posts: 322, Reputation: 109
    -

Jan 14, 2008, 10:14 AM
    I agree with you. Music has changed so much over the years. Even though I'm only in my mid-thirties the songs young people listen to now don't seem to have the same strong message they once did. I often wonder if they even appreciate the music, the lyrics, the story behind what is being sung.

You use one good example of above. I love music from the 70's 80's but I also really enjoy the 50''s and 60's. Frank Sinatra, more recently has been growing on me. In reading what I have read about him I think it would have been something to have seen him in concert.

Music will continue to stand the test of time and for that I am grateful. Music is as soothing as a good book, just telling a story in a different way.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to be a great emo [ 12 Answers ]

:confused: :confused: what clothes and bands etc do I need 2 like to become I already like most emo music help.

Great Dane Great Strain? [ 8 Answers ]

I love great danes!! I have and always will love them. In general I love big dogs! My question is though if I were to get a great dane what's my cost looking at what are some of the problems that are spefic to great danes behaviour and health wise (ex. Yorkies have hip problems) also I really want...

2 great people [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I'm involved with 2 people at this period of my life. I have been with one guy for almost 3 yrs.. never had any sexual relationship with him. And as things were going bad with me and him, I happened to find this wonderful guy and he felt in love with me and was very of my interest.. I like...

To me, he's great; to others, he's terrible. [ 2 Answers ]

I'd like to say this is the classic scenario of liking someone your friends hate but it is about ten times more complicated. I'm at a loss at what to think or do; so your comments as neutral outsiders is much appreciated. It's long; here we go: A good friend of mine, Matt, had a crush on me for...

View more questions Search