Rover88 Posts: 68, Reputation: 14

Jan 9, 2008, 07:52 AM
    Small container, rags, or shop vac.
    speedball1 Posts: 29,301, Reputation: 1939
    Eternal Plumber

Jan 9, 2008, 08:03 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by johnmacleod
    How do I remove the water from the toilet bowl to remove the toilet?:
    Let me walk you through evacuating both the tank and the bowl. Shut the water off to the toilet and flush the tank. Now take a spounge and sponge the water out. Now dip out as much of the bowl as you can and sponge out the rest of the bow. BE ADVISED! There will still be a gallon or sr of water left in the trap after the bowl looks dry. Good luck, Tom

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Water still leaking from toilet bowl.after replacing toilet! [ 6 Answers ]

The water was leaking from the bowl of our toilet and we were getting "phantom flushes"... water was also seen trickling into bowl... SO, we replaced the whole toilet as it was pretty darn old. We put in a new wax ring, installed the toilet correctly as far as we can tell... and now the water leaks...

Fix a toilet that has all the water gone from the toilet (not the bowl) [ 1 Answers ]

Fix a toilet that has all the water missing from the toilet (not the bowl)? The toilet was running ever so slightly. When I used it this morning, all the watrer was missig form the tank, when I flushed the toilet nothing happened. I'm stumped!

Toilet bowl [ 1 Answers ]

My toilet bowl is not filling up and the water is on? The water is working in the bathroom but not the toilet, please help.

Toilet bowl [ 1 Answers ]

How can I get a cell phone out of my toilet that was accidentally flushed? I can feel it wedged in the very back of the bowl. I have used a wire coat hanger and even tried hitting it with a hammer, but it won't budge. Please help me!

Toilet tank and bowl [ 3 Answers ]

My toilet when flushing is filling up the bowl and overflowing instead of emting the bowl- tried plunger - did not work? I hate to call a plumber if I can fix this myself Sheryl

View more questions Search