Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    taytay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2006, 07:07 PM
    Brown discharge instead of bleeding during period
    I was suppose to start my period like a week ago but instead it has been brown discharge. Sometimes there will be a little blood but for the most part its brown discharge. What is going on and what can I do to help it?
    taytay Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2006, 07:09 PM
    I was suppose to start my period like a week ago but instead it has been brown discharge. Sometimes there will be a little blood but for the most part its brown discharge. What is going on and what can I do to help it?
    kitchenlittle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 12, 2006, 04:15 PM
    More than likely you are experiencing implantation bleeding. You might want to take a pregnancy test to check it out
    lilfyre Posts: 508, Reputation: 98

Jan 12, 2006, 05:31 PM
    How old are you? Could you be going though your changes? Have you been to the doctor for your yearly pap, and have you talked to a doctor about it? Sorry for all the questions:rolleyes:
    soccerismylife0 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Apr 28, 2009, 06:03 PM
    i am going through the same thing, and i dont know why? Im only 14 years old and not sexuallly active so i can't be pregant, if you have found out why this is happening to you pleasssse telll me!!
    tifftuff1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Dec 9, 2009, 05:57 PM
    I'm having the same issue for the past 2 times of me being on my period its been just brown discharge and I'm 19 and sexually active could anyone help me out?
    Brightredcrayon Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jul 30, 2010, 11:20 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by soccerismylife0 View Post
    i am going through the same thing, and i dont know why? Im only 14 years old and not sexuallly active so i can't be pregant, if you have found out why this is happening to you pleasssse telll me!!
    I am going through the same thing too. I am only 13, never have been sexually active, and I have no pains, or symptoms of when I usually have my period, such as cramping. It started at about when my period was supposed to start. Last month I had a normal period. What do I do and why is this happening??

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Brown Discharge and Then Bright Red Light Bleeding [ 11 Answers ]

My name is Emma and I am 21 soon to be 22. I am married and my husband works offshore... 7 and 7... I have been experiencing some health issues the past 6 months that has never been problems before. Yesterday I went to use the restroom and I noticed a odorless brown-like discharge on my panties. ...

Brown Discharge [ 3 Answers ]

We are trying to conceive, have been for the last 7 months. I usually have a 28-30 day cycle, this month 13 days after my period I started to have a dark brown discharge with small to medium size clots, no cramping. It continued for 6 days. Should I be concerned? Is this break through bleeding? And...

Brown discharge and no period? [ 10 Answers ]

:confused: Hey, I was hoping someone could help me. It's about my period, or should I say my non-existent period. My last period was in May about 7 weeks ago (from the last day) and I'm about 3 weeks late. I've been late before, but this time it's different. A few days ago I thought I had gotten...

Brown discharge, please help me. [ 2 Answers ]

I'm 18 and last week my boyfriend and I had sex for the first time. Well, this was the very first time for me. And the last two times we've had sex, I would look down on the sheets and there would be this brown stain from me. I thought I had gotten my period the first time it happened and then it...

Brown discharge after period [ 3 Answers ]

Hi.I using birth control pills for 8months,I went for smear test was normal but I had vaginal infection,I used cream that doctor gave it to me for 2weeks each night lastmonth.but this month,I see during my ovulation I had brown discharge,I scared of infection again but I can say I'm so excited...

View more questions Search