Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Phoenix25 Posts: 203, Reputation: 5

Jan 8, 2008, 05:33 PM
    How Do I Make My Wish Come True
    How Do I make My Wish Come True??
    Please help, my wish will help my family out soooooo much if it would come true.
    shygrneyzs Posts: 5,017, Reputation: 936
    Uber Member

Jan 8, 2008, 06:23 PM
    What is your wish?
    Emland Posts: 2,468, Reputation: 496
    Ultra Member

Jan 8, 2008, 06:25 PM
    Make a plan. Work the plan.
    HistorianChick Posts: 2,556, Reputation: 825
    Ultra Member

Jan 11, 2008, 08:12 AM
    As much as Disney wants to believe it, wishing upon a star doesn't normally work.

I agree with Emland... make a plan.
    Da Bigchamp Posts: 360, Reputation: 18

Jan 13, 2008, 03:57 PM
    You can pay someone to hit you upside the head enough to make you believe your wish came true. I know some people who could make this happen;) .

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

What move should I make? Or should I even make one? [ 9 Answers ]

I am a high school student. I play on our girl's varsity basketball team, and I have a bit of an interest/crush on a guy from the guy's team. Our practice and game times are normally in tandem. I see him there and occaisonally in school. Recently, I admitted my interest to a friend, and she said,...

True or Not True about Breast Cancer and plastic bottle water in left a car [ 8 Answers ]

I had this conversation with one of my co-works today regarding Breast Cancer. She told me that you women can get breast cancer by bottle water left in a car. I don't believe it. Is there anyone who can answer this question please?

Need money to make my dream come true [ 15 Answers ]

I am a 35 year old undergrad, studying psychology and spanish. I am an alcoholic in recovery (4 1/2 years sober) and have ADHD. I plan on getting a PhD and becoming a psychologist. I will specialize in work with youth at risk. Upon transferring to CSU Channel Islands from Santa Barbara City...

What is true/not true about linked genes? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm trying to clarify concepts in genetics about linked genes. I know that linked genes are located on the same chromosome and they always segregated together during meiosis and always separate during crossing over, right? And is the recombination frequency actually reprsent the distance between...

How do I make them come true [ 3 Answers ]

I have 4 wishes/ prayers that I REALLY want to come true. How do I make them come true?

View more questions Search