Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tylo Posts: 45, Reputation: 1

Jan 8, 2008, 04:52 PM
    Dell inspiron 6400 or similar
    Ive had my laptop for over a year now and since the day I got it, I've had trouble with my space bar.

Its not sensitive enough and I need to go through stuff I've typed twice to put spaces in.

I should have complained about it straight away, but I never!

Does anyone else have this problem with theirs and is there any way to get it sorted?

Thanks
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 9, 2008, 12:41 AM
    Sounds like a dodgy keyboard to me. Should have got it repaired when you receieved it.
    thematrix12 Posts: 65, Reputation: 2

Jan 10, 2008, 12:35 AM
    Erm.. I do not have a dell laptop. Its kind of a bit of both. Dell normally put good quality components into their machines, maybe you were just unlucky.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Dell Inspiron 8100 [ 1 Answers ]

Ok Guru's I need you help. I haven't used my Dell Lap top for a year. Now when I turn it on a screen comes up asking me for an ADMINISTRATION Password. I have never seen this before. Can I override it? Go around it? Disable it? Thanks Bill :confused:

Dell Inspiron 5000e XP Problem [ 2 Answers ]

I recently reformatted my computer. I put Windows XP on for the second time. (I introduced XP to my Dell last year from the Millennium version and it seemed to work fine). Since doing this my volume control on the side of the computer does not work and the volume keys that work with the "blue" Fn...

View more questions Search