Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nahanie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 3, 2006, 04:10 PM
    Reporting immigration fraud
    If you know of Immigration fraud that is going on in Cincinnati Ohio can anyone tell me with whom I would report it to? I have tried various numbers and they are either disconnected or only computer voiced. Thx
    RickJ Posts: 7,762, Reputation: 864
    Uber Member

Jan 3, 2006, 04:44 PM
    I'd Start with Ohio Homeland Security (falls under Ohio Department of Public Safety)

Here's their contact list:
    http://www.publicsafety.ohio.gov/contacts.asp

The Homeland Security number is (614) 387-6171, and the Investigative Unit is (614) 644-2415.

Hope this helps! ;)
    baglesbeltran Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2006, 07:04 AM
    Immigration will not tell you the status of your complaint. In most cases they will not investigate things they don't feel are a threat to National security. Contact your congressman and see if they can help.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 18, 2006, 07:39 AM
    Normally you will find it hard to contact their office since they are over worked, under funded and under staffed. The best bet is to write a written complaint or go in person to the office to file a complaint

Cincinnati Sub Office
    J.W. Peck Federal Building
    550 Main Street, Room 4001
    Cincinnati, OH 45202

Mailing Address:
    Cincinnati Sub Office
    J.W. Peck Federal Building
    550 Main Street, Room 4001
    Cincinnati, OH 45202

You may try their national number Call customer service at 1 (800) 375-5283.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Immigration fraud? [ 11 Answers ]

Where can I write to find out the status of an immigration fraud complaint I turned in in Las Vegas, Nevada immigration dept. All I want to know is if they received the papers I sent regarding this fraud.. Anybody know? Email me

I have a question regarding Immigration Fraud and Divorce [ 5 Answers ]

First of all I'm not sure if this is fraud. However, I have a friend who married a guy from overseas over 10 years ago. He became a US citizen nearly 3 years ago. Then his parents came here recently. Once they came they gave him the idea to divorce my friend and marry someone else from overseas...

Immigration fraud? [ 32 Answers ]

My wife and I went to her final Immigration (Green card) interview in April, here in NYC. She got her restrictions lifted at that time. Within two weeks of that appt, she threw me out of the bedroom and told me that she wanted a divorce. Interestingly enough, when I asked her if she was worried...

Immigration fraud? [ 2 Answers ]

27 years ago, my friend immigrated in the United States through her parents. She was 23 years old and a college graduate. Little did we know that she married her boyfriend secretly before going to the United States and for some reason unknown to us, she did not keep in touch with him and later...

View more questions Search