Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Jan 15, 2006, 08:12 AM
    Lol yea cheers that's true that I have to learn unfortunately :D
    lilfyre's lil girl Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 12, 2006, 10:10 PM
    Hello there,
    I'm the sameway I only get around 4 hours of sleep a night. I go to sleep around 2 and get up at 6. my mother freaks out all the time because I never sleep but I feel the same if I go to bed at 9 and get up at 6. everyone tells me its my meds but I just think it's a teen thing.

:) devan:)
    manutd4eva Posts: 209, Reputation: 14

Feb 13, 2006, 07:08 AM
    Cheers at least I know someone else who's a teen who gets it
    lil2k4girl Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Mar 11, 2006, 01:54 PM
    Look you rda is going through a hard time. When he says those mean and evil thing te your mother she needs to tell him "ok look you dont like my daughter and im sure she dosn't like you so either back off or be nice" And make sure you tell her what he does to you. Tell your mom if she loves you tell her to get a new boy friend or you will get him ARESTED. I hope you try to do this thing it surely worked for me. GOOD LUCK!!
    AKaeTrue Posts: 1,599, Reputation: 272
    Ultra Member

Mar 19, 2006, 02:11 AM
    Do you take any meds. Sometimes they effect sleep patterns (such as Ritalin, it can cause a person to calm down or become a hyper insomniac.. LOL). If not, you might have a high metabolism - that can do it to.
    If there is no real reason - your lucky. Don't force yourself to sleep. That will only force the part of your brain that controls your wake cycle to slow or shut down and you will become constantly tired. I did this, now I have to do wake exercises every morning like make myself laugh with my groggy ha ha ha until I'm literally cracking myself up in order to start my day. If I don't, I'll be tired all day and could sleep all day and night - This all came from a therapist - your brain knows how much rest your body needs. This is the reason you oversleep after waking then making yourself go back to sleep - you in simpler terms, turned off the part of the brain that releases the chemicals that wake you up and keep you awake throughout the day.
    Be young - have fun - enjoy your energy!!
    -Kae

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Sleep [ 7 Answers ]

Is it true that you can die faster by not getting any sleep, then by not getting any food? I know this probably has been touched on before. Does anybody have any sleeping issues? Problems? Have you dealt with them or is it still haunting you. For me, sitting here on my computer, feeling...

Should l have my pup sleep in my bed? [ 4 Answers ]

Would we get more sleep if we allowed our pup to sleep in our bedroom? Im not sure which way we should go with this stick it out and let her keep sleeping in her crate in a separate room but then we wake up at 5:30am, or have her in our bedroom but keep her in her crate or just let her sleep with...

Now she won't sleep at all [ 5 Answers ]

It has been a week of crate training so far for our 10 week old beagle. We had some problems with her pooping in her crate, found out she had worms and diharia, stool is now firm sometimes and super loose others. She is on a pill for her diharia and we gave her her worm pill last night. She is...

MY dog won't sleep! [ 1 Answers ]

I have an 18 month old dog. The past few weeks he has decided he doesn't want to sleep through the night. We are staying at the in-laws at the moment and so he has been sleeping in the bedroom in his own bed. For some reason now he won't sleep through the night and he either wants to get on the bed...

Sleep [ 12 Answers ]

I have a question that is for anyone who knows anything about sleep disorders or dream interpretations. Anyone think they can help?

View more questions Search